Following up a disappointing outing against Everton on Sunday with another frustrating night at Anfield, Liverpool missed out on a chance to cement their place in the top-four after being held to a scoreless draw with struggling West Bromwich Albion.
Despite those injuries, the Baggies frustrated their lacklustre hosts for large parts of the game, and even threatened at times, like in the first half, when Hal Robson-Kanu hit the bar.
Solanke, who started in Liverpool's 1-1 draw with Everton, began as a substitute at Anfield and looked lively after replacing Sadio Mane with ten minutes of the match remaining on Merseyside.
"They can obviously do what they think is right in all of the different moments, and we have to accept it, that's our life".
"In the game it looked 100 per cent like chest, and afterwards when I see a few replays, yes there is an arm, but I'm not sure if he touched the ball with his arm".
" "Atos, " amical, mais déterminé " à racheter Gemalto
La filiale d'Atos Wordline travaille déjà avec le gouvernement indien sur un important projet allant dans ce sens. Même si le groupe fait des bénéfices, les ordonnances travail lui permettent désormais de licencier.
"He's not ready [for West Brom], that's for sure", Klopp said. I'm not sure, it's not on goal, for sure not. "So if you aren't knocking on the door now we have got a problem".
"But we had a game-plan, we'd worked on the training ground and unlike Swansea - where I didn't think we delivered the game-plan - we did today and there were some great individual displays. We've got Chadli and Barry looking good for the weekend so that puts our quality levels up". One thing which strikes me is we're the seventh strongest running team in last 30 minutes - that suggests to me it's not fitness.
"I thought Salomon was terrific tonight, he did some awesome things with two defenders and Emre Can around him and at times he still came out with the ball".
"The second half was better, we changed the system a few times, tried to bring them more trouble".
"He said: 'Yeah, it was right.' What's my text then?" They started really well in the season and then obviously the situation changed a little bit. We have to accept it.
- Morneau to unveil income sprinkling details
- Jobs growth hit two year high in November
- What is the Geminid meteor shower, and how can I see it?
- Ben Stokes returns to form with 93 in latest Canterbury outing
- Samsung Working On New 'Double-Sided' Display Smartphone
- Altria Group, Inc. (MO), NiSource Inc. (NI)
- Glaukos Corporation (NYSE:GKOS) CFO Purchases $50064.00 in Stock
- Fall of US Military Copter Part on Okinawa School Injures a Child
- Samsung announced new Windows 10 PCs from its Notebook 9 series
- U.S. to present evidence Iran is providing Houthis with missiles