A 30-year-old Greenwood man is dead after the truck he was driving collided head-on with a logging truck on Highway 3 near Midway.
F150 on Highway 3, when he crossed over the center line in a curve in the road.
RCMP said the logging truck was driven by a 53-year-old man also from Greenwood who was not seriously injured.
Chad Badry said in a press release issued today the collision occurred yesterday morning, December 12, one kilometre east of Midway on Highway 3.
Price Target Watch: Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE)
BTIG Research reaffirmed a "hold" rating on shares of Johnson & Johnson in a research report on Wednesday, April 19th. Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ ) attracted analysts when it go through a change of 1.03% to trade at $142.60. (NYSE:V).
RCMP report the highway was closed for nine hours to complete scene clean-up and investigation. "Changing road conditions and speed relative to those conditions were likely contributing factors to the collision", the RCMP said in a media release.
RCMP investigators with the Boundary RCMP and West Kootenay Traffic Services in conjunction with the BC Coroner's Service will be working together to determine the cause of the collision.
Sgt. Badry is asking for anyone with information about the accident to contact police at 250-354-5180.
- ABC pulls 'Great American Baking Show' amid harassment claims against judge
- Connected cars could report potholes to Highways England
- Emery demande de la patience à Meunier — PSG
- India, China agree peaceful resolution of Doklam reflects their political maturity: MEA
- Caltex Australia Limited shares higher on Woolworths Limited/BP ACCC decision
- Fall of US Military Copter Part on Okinawa School Injures a Child
- Victor Oladipo rightfully refutes asinine Paul George comparisons
- Samsung Working On New 'Double-Sided' Display Smartphone
- Bermuda becomes first country to repeal same-sex marriage
- Lone Star exits Jurys Inn in €900m trade sale to Sweden's Pandox