After collecting an impressive Rs 32.20 crore in the first weekend, the comedy film added another Rs 5.10 crore to its kitty to reach a respectable total of Rs 37.30 crore, thereby also passing the Monday litmus test With this, Fukrey Returns has surpassed the lifetime collection of its prequel, Fukrey, that had made over Rs 36 crore and was termed a sleeper hit. The collections further escalated on Saturday (December 9) and Sunday (December 10) and earned Rs 11.30 crore and Rs 12.80 crore respectively.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the figures. Especially, "Mehbooba" and Tu Mera Bhai Nahi Hai' are now trending the chartbusters.
Fukrey Returns, which is co-produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani under the banner of Excel Entertainment and directed by Mrighdeep Singh Lamba, stars Varun Sharma, Pulkit Samrat, Manjyot Singh, Ali Fazal, Pankaj Tripathi and Richa Chadha in lead roles. 50 crore in Week 1.' " Fukrey Returns is having a DREAM RUN.
Vikings Snap Counts: Sorting through makeshift O-line
He's now second on the team with 53 catches for 506 receiving yards and seven touchdowns. The Vikings entered last week's game without two starters on the offensive line.
From the looks of the film's box office collections in just five days, the film is all set to cross the 50 crore mark in its first week itself.
Directed by Mrighdeep Singh Lamba, Fukrey Returns was released on December 8 and is now riding high at the box office.
- Thauvin élu joueur du mois de novembre
- Bullied Keaton Jones went viral, then Twitter learned of his racist family
- Bruce Arians not optimistic that Adrian Peterson will return this season
- Robot security guard freaks out homeless people ... and neighbors
- Salma Hayek raconte ses terribles souvenirs avec Harvey Weinstein
- Trader Alert: Unusual Volume Spotted in Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE:OAS)
- NY Gov. Proposes Closing Gun Loophole In Domestic Violence Laws
- Senators divided over FCC's Net Neutrality plan
- Official urges expulsion of lawmaker accused of assault
- Rihanna Teased Two New Fenty Beauty Lipsticks, and We're So Dead