After collecting an impressive Rs 32.20 crore in the first weekend, the comedy film added another Rs 5.10 crore to its kitty to reach a respectable total of Rs 37.30 crore, thereby also passing the Monday litmus test With this, Fukrey Returns has surpassed the lifetime collection of its prequel, Fukrey, that had made over Rs 36 crore and was termed a sleeper hit. The collections further escalated on Saturday (December 9) and Sunday (December 10) and earned Rs 11.30 crore and Rs 12.80 crore respectively.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the figures. Especially, "Mehbooba" and Tu Mera Bhai Nahi Hai' are now trending the chartbusters.
Fukrey Returns, which is co-produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani under the banner of Excel Entertainment and directed by Mrighdeep Singh Lamba, stars Varun Sharma, Pulkit Samrat, Manjyot Singh, Ali Fazal, Pankaj Tripathi and Richa Chadha in lead roles. 50 crore in Week 1.' " Fukrey Returns is having a DREAM RUN.
INS Kalvari to be dedicated to nation today
INS Kalvari is capable of attacking surface ships as well as destroying submarines under water. All the six Scropene-class submarines are scheduled to join the force by 2021.
From the looks of the film's box office collections in just five days, the film is all set to cross the 50 crore mark in its first week itself.
Directed by Mrighdeep Singh Lamba, Fukrey Returns was released on December 8 and is now riding high at the box office.
- LeBron James dishes nasty behind-the-back assist
- Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is a true class act
- Official urges expulsion of lawmaker accused of assault
- Robot security guard freaks out homeless people ... and neighbors
- Peace, Tranquillity Along Border Essential For Smooth Bilateral Ties: India To China
- Shelbourne Confirm Tragic Passing Of U16 Player Izzy Dezu
- Conagra Brands, Inc. (CAG) Analysts See $0.52 EPS
- Rihanna Teased Two New Fenty Beauty Lipsticks, and We're So Dead
- Dubai World Superseries Badminton Finals begin
- Senators divided over FCC's Net Neutrality plan