A second woman has accused Nevada Rep.
A second woman has accused Nevada Democratic Congressman Ruben Kihuen of sexual misconduct, according to a report in the Nevada Independent. In others, he asked her to spend the night at his place. The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, said Kihuen touched her thighs and/or butt in three separate incidents, and sent her hundreds of sexually suggestive text messages.
The congressman neither confirmed nor denied the allegations against him in a statement to the Independent.
Kihuen repeatedly touched the women's legs or buttocks without her consent, the woman told the Nevada Independent.
She was inspired to come forward after his finance director on the 2016 campaign accused him of touching her thighs, hounding her for dates and making unwanted sexual advances.
BuzzFeed News reported on December 1 that Kihuen's former finance director had accused the 37-year-old lawmaker of unwanted sexual advances - and reported those allegations to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) - Luján, the DCCC chairman, immediately called for Kihuen to step down.
EN IMAGES - Le lancement de la nouvelle Alpine A110 à Dieppe
Dans l'atelier peinture, les nouveaux robots de ponçage et d'essuyage garantissent une finition de qualité premium. C'est ce 14 décembre qui sera retenu comme date d'inauguration de la nouvelle ligne de production à Dieppe.
When the woman refused to answer the question, he responded that it "makes me sad" and "my day can't go on without knowing".
Kihuen previously said he intends to finish out his first term and claimed that Pelosi knew about the allegations against him during the campaign but supported him anyway.
"I do find it interesting that the DCCC, Leader Pelosi and Chairman Ben Ray Lujan - they knew about these allegations previous year", he said. "They looked into them".
When Kihuen announced his congressional campaign in 2015, he texted her, "I apologize.Can't talk to you like this anymore", adding, "I'm officially a congressional candidate again'".
Pelosi denied that accusation.
- Petition to Bar Consensual Sex Outside Marriage Rejected by Indonesian Court
- Google finally gives more Android phones their own Assistant
- Apple confirms deal to buy music discovery app Shazam
- Le prince Laurent de Belgique bientôt sanctionné pour ses écarts de conduite?
- WINTON GROUP Ltd Has $17.68 Million Holdings in CVS Health Corp (CVS)
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's partner recounts how he slid back into drug addiction
- Advisory Services Network LLC Has $3.07 Million Stake in Intel Corporation
- Turkey Summons US FBI Agent Over Testimony In Iran Sanctions Case
- Watch Starbucks Customer Removed After Telling People Speaking Korean: 'Don't You Dare'
- Stock Rating Update on the Shares of Adv Micro Devices (AMD)