Head coach Bruce Arians said Wednesday he has "no idea" whether the 32-year-old will be able to recover in time to play again this season, per ESPN's Adam Schefter. The Cardinals are now in third place with a 6-7 record in the NFC West.
Then again, he has rushed for fewer than 30 yards in three games while topping the century mark on two occasions in a Cardinals uniform. Arians was unspecific about the issue last week, noting there was no timeline for a return. But until that's decided, Kerwynn Williams and D.J. Foster will continue to fill in for the Cardinals' rushing game. While he is a long way from being the four-time All-Pro he was with Minnesota, he remained effective when given an opportunity.
Patreon scraps new service fee and apologizes to users
Some patrons dropped off the platform, either because the fees were too high or because they wanted to protest the change. Another Patreon creator, the YouTuber Lindsay Ellis, tweeted that she had lost 120+ patrons since the fee announcements.
Peterson has a history of returning from injuries in expedient fashion.
He missed 11 games last season with a torn meniscus and also sat out games in 2013, 2011, 2010 and 2007 with injuries. In a lost season, there's really on reason for Arizona to run him back out there.
- Reuters journalists detained in Myanmar
- What Should You Know About The Kroger Co's (NYSE:KR) Future?
- Newlywed on honeymoon attacked by shark
- New Premier League win record for Man City, Leicester march on
- LiAngelo Ball Reveals UCLA Told Him To Thank Trump During Speech
- National Football League to Investigate Tom Savage Concussion After 'Seizure' Hit
- Dugdale gets written warning over absence
- Salma Hayek Claims Harvey Weintstein Threatened to Kill Her
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Lawrence spotted together
- CBA admits to money laundering breaches, flags new allegations