ABC is hanging up its apron.
The show was filmed in early fall, and debuted last Thursday with two back to back episodes.
In a statement sent out Wednesday, an ABC spokesperson said, "In light of allegations that recently came to our attention, ABC has ended its relationship with Johnny Iuzzini and will not be airing the remainder of The Great American Baking Show episodes". Instead, episodes of The Great Christmas Light Fight and CMA Country Christmas will take its place this week and next.
The network has pulled the remainder of the third season of "The Great American Baking Show" in the wake of sexual harassment allegations against judge Johnny Iuzzini.
Caltex Australia Limited shares higher on Woolworths Limited/BP ACCC decision
BP supplies fuel to 1,400 BP-branded service stations throughout Australia, setting fuel prices at about 350 of them. Many consumers seeking out cheaper petrol will head to Woolworths petrol stations.
Claims against Iuzzini first surfaced days after Thanksgiving when Mic posted a story in which four former employees described allegations of sexual harassment and abuse while working under Iuzzini at a NY restaurant between 2009 and 2011. This season's victor will be announced at a later date. One woman, who chose to remain anonymous, claimed that Iuzzini stuck his tongue in her ear "three or four times" on separate occasions.
Iuzzni denied several of the allegations, which ranged from 2009 to 2011, and said he had no mal intent.
"I am truly disheartened at the thought of anyone being hurt from my past actions".
- Whiting Petroleum (NYSE:WLL) Receives "Buy" Rating from KeyCorp
- Si me encuentran culpable, no quiero ser candidato — Lula
- Fall of US Military Copter Part on Okinawa School Injures a Child
- Price Target Watch: Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE)
- Bermuda becomes first country to repeal same-sex marriage
- Samsung Working On New 'Double-Sided' Display Smartphone
- USA : plusieurs victimes dans une explosion à New York
- India, China agree peaceful resolution of Doklam reflects their political maturity: MEA
- Nouvelle audience en mars pour François Compaoré — Burkina
- NWS issues Lake Effect Snow Warning