By the look of the sketches, VW appears to be trying to reposition the Jetta in the market and make it a highly desirable and sought-after model with younger buyers once again. It's the brand's biggest seller in the U.S., its second most popular model worldwide, and a replacement for the current version will soon be upon us.
The latest sketches also show us the new Jetta's interior for the first time, and here we see a large touch-screen integrated in the upper section of the dashboard, much like on the latest Polo that was revealed earlier this year. Grille "Jetta" in the style of the flagship model of Arteon. Hopefully this will contribute to a more daring overall design, given that the current one is best described as conservative in the styling department. Despite the continuing decline of sedan sales, the seemingly unstoppable rise of the SUV, the sheer quality of the Golf, and the age of the Jetta, it really is still VW's most important model in the US. The problem with that is the risk of making it less successful than it is at present to such a huge audience.
Bigg Boss 11: Priyank Sharma gives an absurd nickname to Vikas Gupta
Shilpa says she does not want to apologize, but she wants to understand that what she did was wrong. "She does this always". This week Arshi Khan had an upper hand in terms of nominating contestants for eviction from the glass walled mansion.
We'll have more details next month when the 2019 Jetta debuts in Detroit.
- Gujarat poll results set to spring surprises: Rahul
- Michael Pineda signs two-year deal with Minnesota Twins
- Le corps d'une femme découvert gisant entre deux voitures
- Lacazette évoque le joueur qui l'a poussé à venir — Arsenal
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Rebellion threat to EU Withdrawal Bill
- Census: Number of Journalists Imprisoned Reaches Record High
- AMC Theatres Sets Sights on Saudi Arabia
- Indiana Pacers to reportedly host the 2021 NBA All-Star Game
- Ease of doing business: 'We're working on bureaucrats'