Despite the fact that Khloe Kardashian is yet to officially confirm that she's expecting her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson, she took to social media to celebrate all of the other ways he changed her life for the better!
Alongside a black and white photo of the couple smooching, she wrote: 'The day I met you, my life changed. "Thank you my love!❥" The pair began dating in August of 2016 and it's been smooth sailing ever since.
Khloe Kardashian attends the NBCUniversal 2017 Upfront on May 15, 2017 in New York City.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has thanked Tristan on Instagram for making her happy.
Gold Prices Gain In Asia Ahead Of Fed Announcement On Rates
That compares to September's high of 26.5 million ounces when gold was hitting its 2017 peak above $1,350 an ounce. US gold futures were 0.2 percent lower at $1,244.40.
Neither Khloe or Tristan have addressed the pregnancy rumours, but Khloe has kept people guessing with her choices of clothing recently.
Today, she showed some more of her adoration with a very sweet Insta post.
It seemed as though she had accidentally "revealed" her bump when she was asked to remove her jacket, but on closer inspection it turned out to be an LAX security guard's arm in the picture.
- Morgan Stanley (MS)- Stocks Taking Ride on Consensus Estimates
- Entre Dupraz et les supporters, la guerre des mots — Toulouse
- D-day as Supreme Court issues full judgement on presidential election
- Manchester City Stunningly Break English Premier League Record
- Jordan Reed's Season Is Over
- Katie Price breaks down discussing mother's terminal illness
- Sensex slides 228 points on inflation worries
- Massive pilgrimage honours Virgin of Guadalupe
- Cambria Investment Management LP Takes $921000 Position in H&R Block, Inc. (HRB)
- Colin Jost and Michael Che promoted to co-head writers