Che and Jost now host "SNL's" long-running "Weekend Update" segment, which they began hosting in 2014.
Before joining SNL in 2013, Che appeared on The Daily Show. A four-time WGA Award-winner and recipient of a Peabody Award, Jost first began at SNL as a writer in 2005. Kent Sublette and Bryan Tucker will remain co-head writers as well.
Green and Gillespie, for their part, are responsible for writing "Cartier Fidget Spinner Ad", "E!" They fill the void left by the departure of former co-head writers Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider who left at the beginning of the season to segue to their Comedy Central series executive produced by SNL boss Lorne Michaels. New Line-Up Promo with Gal Gadot and more, as well as having spearheaded several other popular sketches.
Azarenka awarded Australian Open wildcard
I'd like to thank Craig and his team for their understanding and support and can't wait to see all my Aussie fans again". Azarenka has also been handed a wildcard for the ASB Classic in New Zealand in order to warm up for the Australian Open .
So far this season, "SNL" is averaging a 2.9 rating in adults 18-49 and 9.6 million viewers per episode in Nielsen's Live+7 ratings. Jost, as you may remember, also served as a co-head writer of SNL from 2014 to 2015 before exiting the role and focusing on Weekend Update.
Jost is repped by CAA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
The long-running series is coming off of a stellar season past year, in which the show won nine Emmys out of its 22 nominations.
- Overview Of Different Chart Patterns: Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE), Cosan Limited (CZZ)
- Congress can't win Gujarat polls using Pakistan as pawn
- NAPLAN, civics results a 'worry': minister
- EXCLUSIVE Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker is 'close'
- Jordan Reed's Season Is Over
- Massive pilgrimage honours Virgin of Guadalupe
- 'Son of Sam' hospitalized with reported heart condition
- Lawmaker accused of sexual assault told: Resign
- Jose Canseco Rails Against Sexual Harassment Complaints As 'Racist Against Ugly Men'
- Cambria Investment Management LP Takes $921000 Position in H&R Block, Inc. (HRB)