All-time Premier League top scorer Alan Shearer believes Romelu Lukaku is struggling to live up to his £75 million price tag following his poor performance in Manchester United's 2-1 defeat to Manchester City on Sunday.
"Everything seems a second or two too slow and by the time he's made his mind up, it's gone".
"He's not doing enough in games and, I hate saying it, to justify his fee".
"He's got to get over that quickly as he's Manchester United's centre-forward".
Lukaku has also now scored just two goals in his past 14 matches in all competitions and Neville is anxious.
Palestine as important as Kashmir issue to us: Pak
Mohammad Bin Abdullah Al-Aeysh, Deputy Defence Minister, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, also met with General Bajwa. The meeting comes after US President Donald Trump recognised Jerusalem as capital of Israel last week.
Belgium global Lukaku struggled to make an impact for hosts United as goals from David Silva and Otamendi provided City with a record-breaking 14th successive Premier League victory.
Reports claim that up to 20 people were embroiled in a melee instigated by Mourinho asking City players to "show respect" instead of loudly celebrating their derby victory.
It was a day to forget at both ends for the striker, who could have prevented both of City's goals, having failed to clear a corner for David Silva's opener and then a free-kick for Nicolas Otamendi's victor.
England global Marcus Rashford managed to equalise on the stroke of half-time before Nicolas Otamendi scored a victor following Romelu Lukaku's poor clearance.
"I'm not just talking about struggling in terms of missing a chance, he struggled at being in the game and being confident in the game".
The United fans took to social media site Twitter to vent out their disappointment and anger over Lukaku.
- Khloe Kardashian's life 'changed' after she met her beau
- Euthanasia Bill likely to be debated on Wednesday
- Enter OASIS in the New Ready Player One Trailer!
- Cambria Investment Management LP Takes $921000 Position in H&R Block, Inc. (HRB)
- Floyd Mayweather Claims UFC Offered Him Billions To Sign With Them
- Gold Prices Gain In Asia Ahead Of Fed Announcement On Rates
- Ram Setu exists, claims an American channel
- Massive pilgrimage honours Virgin of Guadalupe
- Une opération dans la logique de concentration du secteur — Unibail-Westfield
- People reveals photo of Trump with accuser he claims never met