Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is an extremely busy guy, with movies, television series, and being extremely "on" at all hours of the day. Due this spring, the little girl will be his third daughter, making him "completely surrounded by attractive estrogen and loving, powerful female mana", as he put it.
He captioned the snap: "Our Jasmine Lia would like to make a big announcement-IT'S A GIRL!"
The post, which includes a picture of their one-year-old daughter Jasmine, noted the couple is expecting a girl.
He added: "I wouldn't have it any other way". "Plus, Jazzy is excited to boss around and protect her little sister".
Don't reform SARS - scrap it, says protester
If you look at recoveries made by SARS, you will realise that they have recovered over 100 stolen vehicles. Princewill said: "Whether it is in America; whether it is in Germany, there are always bad eggs".
Johnson and Hashian have been an item for almost ten years, and the couple welcomed their first baby in December of 2015.
Dwayne also has a daughter named, Simone Garcia, from his marriage to Dany Garcia.
Not only is he promoting his new film Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle, but he's just announced some exciting baby news.
Simone is set to take the Golden Globes stage as Ambassador at the upcoming ceremony. "I'm also super impressed this 16-year-old got up at 2 a.m. this morning to get ready".
- Theresa May: Optimism growing around Brexit after deal
- 1ST Source Bank Sells 7720 Shares of General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS)
- California wildfires now larger than New York City and Boston combined
- PadMan Akshay Kumar breaks period taboo in latest poster
- May says lasts week's Brexit deal was 'good news'
- Nuclear weapons: In conversation with ICAN
- Alerte Orange sur 36 départements — Météo
- Daredevil Scribe Lauren Schmidt Hissrich is The Showrunner of Netflix's The Witcher
- USA soldier who fled to North Korea for 'dog's life' DIES
- Who's in the final of Strictly Come Dancing 2017?