Rank-Broadley, responding to the announcement, said: "It is my sole and highest intention to fulfil the expectations of Their Royal Highnesses in creating a lasting and fitting memorial to their late mother Diana, Princess of Wales". No doubt, this has been an eventful year for the royals (William and Kate's third baby arrives in April), but the royals have found ways to honor Diana along the way-this time with a sculpture to be designed by Ian Rank-Broadley and installed in the public gardens at Kensington Palace, the palace announced via Twitter on Monday.
'We look forward to unveiling the statue, which will allow all those who visit Kensington Palace to remember and celebrate her life and legacy'. "It is expected to be unveiled in 2019".
The princes also said they've been touched by the kind words and memories shared with them about Diana this year.
Mr Rank-Broadley's most recognised work is his effigy of the monarch, which has been on all coins in the United Kingdom and Commonwealth since 1998.
The Analysts Set First Potomac Realty Trust (FPO) Target Price at $10.17
Nine Masts Capital Ltd bought 1.33 million shares as the company's stock rose 8.84% with the market. 35,684 are held by Gam Ag. Several other institutional investors have also sold shares of the company. 73 funds opened positions while 157 raised stakes.
"It is clear the significance of her work is still felt by many in the United Kingdom and across the world, even twenty years after her death", they said.
At the time, the picture was both praised and criticised for its realistic approach, with some claiming it made the then-70-year-old Queen appear exhausted or "grumpy".
- Nuclear weapons: In conversation with ICAN
- Facebook Removes Ticker News Feed For Monitoring Friends' Activity
- 4-year-old reads 100 books; parents stream it live
- The Rock Is Having Another Baby!!! See The Adorable Announcement!
- Watford striker Gray: Silva and Burnley boss Dyche very similar
- Raelene Castle named Rugby Australia's first female chief excutive
- USA regulator halts restaurant app's initial coin offering
- L'armée US devra accepter les recrues transgenres à compter du 1er janvier
- Oumuamua: Mysterious interstellar object probed for signs of alien life
- Donald Trump veut renvoyer des astronautes américains sur la Lune