It might feature a 5.5-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio, dual rear camera setup and powered by Snapdragon 630 chipset. Does it have the features that you are speculated from the next generation Nokia 6?
A new device passing certification from TENAA with the model number TA-1054 could possibly be the 2018 edition of the Nokia 6. The thinner screen indicates that the phone may come with thin bezels. The smartphone is also expected to come with a dual SIM support. HMD is expected to bring the newest Android version to both the smartphones after beta testing. So, here are the complete details on the Nokia 6 (2018).
Atos propose d'acquérir Gemalto pour 4,3 mds EUR — Informatique
Le 28 novembre 2017, Atos a remis son Offre, valable jusqu'au 15 décembre 2017, au Conseil d'administration de Gemalto. Gemalto a en revanche déçu les investisseurs avec une série d'avertissements sur ses résultats cette année.
On to the front, the smartphone has a taller 18:9 aspect ratio display with all new bezel-less design. This would mean that the capacitive touch button would be removed in favour of the on-screen navigation buttons. It may also retain back the Bothie feature as well. This makes sense as the original Nokia 6 was first unveiled in January previous year, and incidentally, it was the first Android-powered Nokia smartphone from the house of HMD Global. The smartphone has also been subjected to several leaks and rumours giving us a rough sketch of the specification and design of the smartphone. It is likely to have the design language quite similar to that of the Nokia 7. However, the other sides of the Nokia phone look nothing like the Note 8. Also, given the positive response toward the new Nokia phones released this year, there's reason to believe that yearly upgrades are coming this 2018, as pointed out by Phone Arena.
To recall, Nokia 6 comes with 5.50 inch Full HD display. The smartphone is expected to offer either Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core SoC, paired with 3 GB or 4 GB RAM with 32 GB or 64 GB onboard flash storage with a dedicated micro SD card slot.
- Oumuamua: Mysterious interstellar object probed for signs of alien life
- Daniel Sturridge January Exit Amid Latest Rumours
- 'Detective Pikachu' Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Trump Should Resign Over Accusations of Sexual Misconduct - US Senator
- Afghanistan's inaugural Test scheduled against India
- Princes William and Harry pick sculptor for Princess Diana statue
- Trump Jr. denies knowingly receiving 'decryption key' for Wikileaks-hacked DNC documents
- EU members move closer to new defense union
- 3 times Snapdragon 845 will change smartphones in 2018
- Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD)