Forecasters say the county could see snow until around 4pm on Monday afternoon as temperatures plummet.
The Island's Met Office is warning of frost, ice and wintry showers this morning.
"Some snow accumulations of 2-5 cm are possible above around 100 m but at lower levels no accumulations are expected".
"Ice is expected to form across Northern Ireland on Monday evening with icy surfaces expected, lasting into Tuesday morning", reads the warning on the Met Office website. Instead a mixture of rain and sleet is most likely.
May says lasts week's Brexit deal was 'good news'
Dublin and Brussels were alarmed by Davis's comments yesterday, which seemed to minimise the UK's commitment to the deal.
"Some roads and railways are likely to be affected with longer and more hard journeys".
"There will probably be icy stretches on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths with some injuries from slips trips and falls".
There are likely to be several icy stretches, particularly where snow has melted during the day.
- 1ST Source Bank Sells 7720 Shares of General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS)
- Man Flu Might Be Real After All, Claims Academic
- Analyze the Analyst's Considerable Ratings:- Hecla Mining Company (HL)
- Google introduces 3 new photography apps: All you should know
- De Bruyne: Man City can't get complacent
- Nuclear weapons: In conversation with ICAN
- Off-duty cop robbed of his gun in fight outside Bronx nightclub
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (NYSE:OXY) Institutional Investors Sentiment Unchanged in 2017 Q2
- L'armée US devra accepter les recrues transgenres à compter du 1er janvier
- New England Patriots 20-27 Miami Dolphins: Tom Brady has off night