Instead of the all-ceramic body, the company used the metallic frame with a ceramic back body.
Even though it is quite early to get any confirmed news about the upcoming Mi Mix 3, a leaked image (read spy shot) have been circulating on the internet today alleged to be of the rear panel on the Mi Mix 3. Concept videos have revealed dual cameras but in the middle, similar to what there is on the Mi Mix and Mi Mix 2 but with an extra camera. In the image, the shell seems to resemble the design of the iPhone X's rear, but with minor changes.
As evident from the image, the Mi Mix 3 appears to have a dual-camera setup that will protrude on the back. Xiaomi has previously tried out a vertical camera setup on two previous occasions (Mi 5s Plus and Mi 6), though their design implementations were completely different. Unlike the Mi MIX 2 design, the iPhone X sports an edge-to-edge display with an ugly looking notch on the top. On the rear, we can also found the signature "Mi MIX Designed by Xiaomi" as seen on the Mi MIX and Mi MIX 2 smartphones. Other than the dual camera cutout, one can also mark the fingerprint scanner space at the rear side.
Alleged Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 rear panel reveals iPhone X like design
Talking about Xiaomi, we came across a report claiming that the flagship Mi 7 and Mi 7 Plus are likely to be unveiled together in March 2018. The latest leak doesn't show the entire smartphone but it does give us an idea on some of the features we could see with it.
The Mi Mix 3 probably won't arrive until Q3 or Q4 of 2018 but the recent rumors and leaks are already giving us an idea of what it could look like and what it could feature.
Google introduces 3 new photography apps: All you should know
Tapping the screen a second time stops the process and generates a contact sheet of all images taken during the shoot. This app experiment is available for both Android and iOS , and it works by automating the self-taking process.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) -Popular Mover to Observe
- Facebook Removes Ticker News Feed For Monitoring Friends' Activity
- Johnson meets Rouhani to lobby for jailed aid worker
- Raelene Castle named Rugby Australia's first female chief excutive
- De Bruyne: Man City can't get complacent
- California wildfires now larger than New York City and Boston combined
- Princes William and Harry pick sculptor for Princess Diana statue
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (NYSE:OXY) Institutional Investors Sentiment Unchanged in 2017 Q2
- Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD)
- Princes William and Harry name the artist behind Princess Diana's memorial statue