While the BCCI have placed Australia, England and South Africa in Group A, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Windies and Bangladesh have been clubbed in Group B. Group C comprises Zimbabwe, and Ireland and Afghanistan, the two newest Test entrants.
Besides welcoming them into five-day cricket, the BCCI has extended a helping hand to Afghanistan on a number of occasions.
ACB chairman Atif Mashal and CEO Shafiqullah Stanikzai had met BCCI CEO Rahul Johri in Mumbai and requested to play against India. During that same period, India are scheduled to play 18 Tests, 29 ODIs and 26 T20Is overseas, all adding up to a total 154 matches.
Sheryl Crow Releases Song Dedicated To Sandy Hook Victims
In December 2012, gunman Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children between six and seven years old and six adult staff members at the school in CT .
Afghanistan is set to play its debut cricket Test next year against India, with dates and a venue expected to be announced soon. "The BCCI has agreed", Johri said.
India travelling and playing a couple of matches in Ireland is a win-win situation for both the teams as India will gain some knowledge about the conditions in that part of the world and get used to it ahead of the England series while Ireland will be benefitted by the presence of India cricketers as it will help the sport grow in the European country. We are aware that fans from both the nations are eagerly waiting for the historic clash. That translates to 302 days of worldwide cricket at home and away during those four years in the event of each of the 37 Tests going to the fifth day.
India is scheduled to play three ODIs against Afghanistan in early 2022.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) -Popular Mover to Observe
- Princes William and Harry name the artist behind Princess Diana's memorial statue
- 4-year-old reads 100 books; parents stream it live
- Champion Horn 'a dirty' fighter, Corcoran taunts
- Alleged Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 rear panel reveals iPhone X like design
- L'armée US devra accepter les recrues transgenres à compter du 1er janvier
- EU members move closer to new defense union
- Princes William and Harry pick sculptor for Princess Diana statue
- Robbie, Jackman, Kidman score Globe nods
- Facebook Removes Ticker News Feed For Monitoring Friends' Activity