Another witness reported that the vehicle was not placed into park when Swann exited, continuing to roll while he chased after Riggs and crashing into a telephone pole.
The police report said Swann and Riggs have been married for nine months and together for around five years.
Wrestler Rich Swann is being held without bail in a Florida jail after he was arrested and charged with battery and false imprisonment.
The report says the witness also saw Swann put Riggs in a headlock and dragged her back to his vehicle.
Overkill's The Walking Dead is reanimated with new co-op character trailer
Each character in Overkill's The Walking Dead will have their own unique abilities, skill tree, and backstory. Overkill's The Walking Dead is now slated for a fall 2018 release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
The auto was not in park during the confrontation and continued to move until it hit a telephone poll.
Swann made an appearance before a judge and was set to be released on his own recognizance on Sunday, ABC News reported, citing a Alachua County jail representative.
The 26-year-old wrestler-a former WWE cruiserweight champion-was arrested Saturday in Gainsville, Florida, after police were called to a domestic incident between Swann and his wife Vannarah Riggs, also a professional wrestler who goes by the stage name Su Yung. Swann was suspended indefinitely this weekend due to the company police on domestic abuse.
Riggs noted that Swann has a temper and feared that the argument would evolve into physical violence, which is why she quickly exited the auto. She said she was trying to get away from him because she was scared that their argument would escalate into physical violence. He said the reason he went after her was she had the Global Positioning System directions on her phone and he wanted to get home. The Def stated that she got in the vehicle on her own and he never physically touched her. Upon arrest for such misconduct, a WWE talent will be immediately suspended. WWE's ability to fine, suspend or terminate a WWE talent will not be, however, limited or compromised in any manner in the event incontrovertible evidence of such illegal misconduct is presented to WWE.
- Suspect in killing of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind pleads guilty
- Senior advocate Rajeev Dhavan cites 'humiliation', retires from legal profession
- (NASDAQ:COST) Shares Sold by Bank of Nova Scotia
- Report on digital reach
- Jameis Winston Denies Report of Rift with Buccaneers Coach Dirk Koetter
- Simple Minds and The Pretenders combine for West Sussex date
- Désormais, Ouigo part aussi de Montparnasse
- One Piece World Seeker Takes the Series Into an Open World
- Ishaq Dar declared proclaimed offender after repeated no shows in court
- 3 prime time avec Amir, Christophe Willem et Isabelle Boulay — Eurovision