Parties for Uber and TfL appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court in London for a case management hearing on Monday.
Judge Emma Arbuthnot proposed two starting dates, April 30 or June 25, for the five-day trial at a short hearing in London Monday.
Uber's appeal against Transport for London's decision not to renew its licence will be heard in the spring.
Uber's 40,000 drivers, representing around one in three of all private hire vehicles on the British capital's roads, can continue to take passengers until the appeals process is exhausted, which could take years.
Tata Motors announces price hike across passenger vehicles range, starting January 2018
Tata Motors shares traded flat after the announcement at Rs 411.50 a piece on BSE Sensex intraday. The company had launched 10,000 NEXON models last month from its Ranjangoan facility.
Transport for London claims that the conduct of Uber, which has about 40,000 drivers and 3.5 million customers in the city, had raised concerns.
Hearings will be held on December 19 and 20 to decide whether the GMB trade union and the Licensed Taxi Drivers' Association can have formal participation in the case. "As our new CEO Dara Khosrowshahi has said, we are determined to make things right".
The rulings will have important implications for Uber's business.
It also faces potential problems in the northern English city of Sheffield where its licence has been suspended and in Brighton, southern England, where local officials extended the firm's licence for only six months to give them more time to consider the outcome of the dispute in London.
- Google Maps is about to solve an age-old public transport problem
- European Champions Cup: Saracens V Clermont Auvergne Moved To Monday
- Explosion à la gare routière de Port Authority — New York
- The hypothesis "Out Of Africa" revised story of Human Migration
- Le journaliste français Paul Comiti détenu au Cachemire indien
- LDC - Les affiches des huitièmes de finale !
- Europa League draw: Arsenal draw Ostersunds, Celtic face Zenit St Petersburg
- Attentat de Magnanville: un nouvel ADN retrouvé au domicile des policiers tués
- National Football League signs $500 million deal with Verizon to stream games
- Paris capitale du climat, deux ans après la COP21