The Toronto Police Service has released security camera captures of a man investigators say accompanied Tess Richey to the scene of her murder and then left alone.
Police subsequently determined Richey's cause of death to be neck compression and her death has been ruled a homicide.
Richey, 22, was reported missing at 3 a.m. on November 25 in the Church and Wellesley streets area.
AMD's Ryzen 2 processors are reportedly arriving in early 2018
According to DigiTimes, X470- or B450-based motherboards will be the first of these to arrive in March. The processors will also apparently support faster DDR4 memory frequencies.
Police believe Richey met up with him near a hot dog cart after a night out with friends.
Her body was located on November 29 outside a construction site at 582 Church Street, located near Church and Dundonald streets. "She would have been in the company of this male on Church Street, in the areas of Wellesley and Dundonald streets, between 2 and 5 a.m". Friends and family of 27-year-old Alloura Wells, a transgender woman whose significantly decayed remains were discovered in a Rosedale ravine last summer but not identified until last month, have said that police did not address her disappearance with enough urgency.
Anyone with new information is asked to contact investigators at 416-808-7400 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).
- Jerry Brown: Trump doesn't fear 'the wrath of God'
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Google Maps is about to solve an age-old public transport problem
- Days Gone, le survival horror, arrivera bel et bien en 2018 !
- Le journaliste français Paul Comiti détenu au Cachemire indien
- Brisk Monday ahead with snow chances on the rise tonight
- Uber's London licence battle set for May/June
- Tata Motors announces price hike across passenger vehicles range, starting January 2018
- Golden Globe nominations to be announced Monday
- This Beautiful Whale Species Could Become Extinct, Thanks To Humans