This ballot only applies to pilots directly employed by Ryanair and not contractors.
The Dublin ballot covered direct employees only, rather than the majority of pilots which the airline hires through agencies.
The ballot result found that 79 of the remaining 82 voted in favour of industrial action, while three were against. However, it has not been decided whether the industrial action will include strikes.
An IMPACT committee that Ireland's IALPA pilots union operates under will meet on Tuesday to decide on the next steps, a spokesman for the union said.
Pilots at the airline are campaigning for a new collective bargaining system to replace the employee representative councils that negotiate for staff at each Ryanair base.
Former KU golfer Chris Thompson qualifies for Web.com Tour
Talented young Australian golfer Curtis Luck is one sound round away from securing regular starts on the Web.com Tour in America. The medalist receives fully exempt status on the 2018 Web.com Tour.
The company has summoned them to a meeting at its headquarters this evening. "This is simply not acceptable behaviour and this counter-productive engagement should stop immediately". "However, if Ryanair's Dublin pilots are misled by some Aer Lingus pilots into industrial action then they will lose their favourable rosters [.] and remuneration benefits that are specifically linked by agreement to dealing directly with Ryanair".
"Now that Ryanair's Cork, Shannon and Belfast bases have agreed 20% pay increases, we expect the Dublin pilots to follow this trend", it said.
Ryanair said it had received no notificationof any industrial action, calling Ialpa an "Aer Lingus pilots group", referring to a rival Dublin-based carrier.
"This might be the first time in Irish history that a few Aer Lingus pilots persuade Ryanair pilots earning between €150,000 to €180,000 p.a.to take up industrial action instead of a 20% pay increase when Aer Lingus pilots are only getting 3%".
- Bitcoin price (BTC/USD) rebounds from weekend lows on CBOE futures launch
- Jets rookie power rankings: Safeties stand out in loss to Broncos
- Statut de Jérusalem: une ville israélienne touchée par une roquette
- IShares Emerging Markets High Yield Bond (EMHY) Rises 0.18% for Dec 9
- Breastfeeding Mom Says Spirit Airlines Kicked Her Off Flight
- Janitor hailed as hero in New Mexico faculty capturing
- New Polish gov't to be appointed on Monday afternoon: president's spokesman
- Percent of Nigerians not happy under Buhari - Okorocha
- Wreaths Across America crosses county
- Former Facebook Executive Warns That Facebook Will Destroy The World