The Los Angeles Rams are no longer the same 7-9 team they were under Jeff Fisher for all those years.
Woods was targeting a Week 15 return, but he practiced on Friday and was labeled questionable for Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles. But since these are the Rams, and they do now play in L.A. - where the fans haven't exactly lined up to support them or their soon-to-be stadium tenants, the Chargers - the powers that be at Fox may have realized that there won't be too many folks decked out in the blue, white and gold to act insane in the background while Terry Bradshaw drops some knowledge on the viewers at home.
Los Angeles' struggle of not having an National Football League team to suddenly getting two teams that no one asked for has been well documented.
Yankees get Stanton, have all but stumbled into a historic power lineup
Stanton is signed through 2027, but his contract contains an opt-out provision that he can exercise after the 2020 season. Martinez and some others are sure to be on Boston's radar.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on Sunday, December 10th in Los Angeles, California.
Get live updates and analysis during the Eagles' game against the Rams from our reporters and columnists in the press box at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, and share your thoughts on the action in our live chat with Jonathan Tannenwald. So there was a perception that Fox was asking people to act like Rams fans.
FOX Sports can say what they like, but they probably wouldn't need to take these measures if the Rams were getting more than 100 fans out to their games.
- Seahawks' Malik McDowell Busted for Disorderly Conduct
- Villarreal v FC Barcelona 10 December 2017
- Muslims pray outside White House to protest Jerusalem decision
- Basshunter Speaks Out After 2 Tragic Deaths Force Pryzm Nightclub Evacuation
- Table the new social grants deal in parliament for interrogation
- Justin Bieber Vows to Help California Wildfire Victims
- Britain peppered by snow as forecasters issue ice warnings
- Une marche pour la Paix à Alençon — Prix Nobel
- Turkish President Erdogan calls Israel 'terrorist state'
- Packers beat Browns in OT, 27-21