Lawn tickets to "The Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore" will be $19 the first week of sales for the July 10 concert.
A pre-sale for USA tickets runs from Wednesday, December 13th at noon local time through Thursday, December 14th at 10 p.m. local time through the Citi Private Pass program. Kesha's proceeds will be donated to the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN), while Macklemore's will go to M Plus1, which supports racial and social justice.
Presale tickets for the 30-city co-headlining summer tour are available starting Wednesday, December 13 at 12 p.m.
Google Home Max now available from Best Buy and Verizon
Google is pushing it as a high-end speaker that can compete with the likes of Sonos, yet also has Google Assistant on board. Well, it is officially December 11, so is the Home Max here? You can grab it for $399 from Best Buy and Verizon right now.
Both artists released new LPs in 2017.
Kesha's most recent album, "Rainbow" debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts.
The two have also pledged to donate one dollar from every ticket sold on the "Adventures" tour.
- Ukraine moves for House Arrest of Saakashvili
- Choc Réal-Paris et Chelsea-Barcelone — Ligue des champions
- At Sereno impeachment hearing, divisions among justices go on full display
- 1 dead after crash between auto and transport truck on Hwy. 401
- Britain's Been Wrong for Years About Its Highest Mountain
- Keith Chegwin has died aged 60
- Jane Fonda raises £1 million at charity birthday bash
- Megyn Kelly will interview three women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Losing an Embryo and Choosing Surrogacy
- Katie Holmes and Daughter Suri Cruise Introduce Taylor Swift at Jingle Ball