Lawn tickets to "The Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore" will be $19 the first week of sales for the July 10 concert.
A pre-sale for USA tickets runs from Wednesday, December 13th at noon local time through Thursday, December 14th at 10 p.m. local time through the Citi Private Pass program. Kesha's proceeds will be donated to the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN), while Macklemore's will go to M Plus1, which supports racial and social justice.
Presale tickets for the 30-city co-headlining summer tour are available starting Wednesday, December 13 at 12 p.m.
Kylie Jenner Slammed by Fans for Price of Her Makeup Brush Set
They even told Kylie they would spend it on "more important" things, 'Thanks but I'll buy food with that money instead'. Promoting the new set, Kylie wrote on Twitter that the brushes are "the most wonderful luxury brushes ever".
Both artists released new LPs in 2017.
Kesha's most recent album, "Rainbow" debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts.
The two have also pledged to donate one dollar from every ticket sold on the "Adventures" tour.
- Meunier demande "un peu d'optimisme" — Real Madrid-PSG
- 1 dead after crash between auto and transport truck on Hwy. 401
- "Arsenal c'était pire que Braga" — Zubizarreta
- European Union finance ministers warn U.S. over tax reform
- Keith Chegwin has died aged 60
- EUR/USD : entre inflation US, Fed, BCE et réforme fiscale
- 9000 dindes abattues dans un élevage du Maine-et-Loire — Grippe aviaire
- At Sereno impeachment hearing, divisions among justices go on full display
- EDF veut installer 30 gigawatts en France entre 2020 et 2035 — Solaire
- Chinese daredevil dies after stunt from high-rise goes wrong