Talented young Australian golfer Curtis Luck is one sound round away from securing regular starts on the Web.com Tour in America.
Luck will begin the final round 17-under and four shots behind co-leader Sung-jae Im of Korea and American Lee McCoy, Im narrowly missing posting 59 in a stunning display of golf Saturday.
Davis and Drewitt both shot 3-under 69 and both dropped 14 places on the leaderboard, all three now facing a hard task to play their way into the top 45 who receive status for 2018. The medalist receives fully exempt status on the 2018 Web.com Tour.
Simple Minds and The Pretenders combine for West Sussex date
Celebrating new albums, Simple Minds and The Pretenders will perform their classic hits, as well as new material at the outdoor gig.
The medallist at the 72-hole tournament receives unrestricted access for 2018 while players finishing 2-10 receive a free pass for the first 12 events of the season before being re-shuffled based on performance.
Australian Open champion Cameron Davis and fellow Australians Brett Drewitt and Ray Beaufils have ground to make up in Monday's final round at Whirlwind Golf Club's Devil's Claw course to make the top 45. The top 45 golfers among 144 who made it through the first two stages of Q School earned exemptions into the first eight Web.com events.
- Man in court over fatal Adelaide brawl
- Zuma given deadline to make plea in graft case
- Chesapeake minister launches campaign for US Senate
- What are your thoughts regarding the upcoming vote on net neutrality?
- Coco keeps top spot before Star Wars hits
- Speeding train in Assam mows down 6 elephants
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones' final attempt to prevent Roger Goodell's contract extension
- Jessica Alba Shares Photos Of Her Tea Party-Themed Baby Shower
- WATCH NOW!! Nerve-Wrecking Trailer Of Karan Kundra & Zareen Khan Starrer 1921
- "I, Tonya" soars in opening weekend