Mr Wintrich was arrested after chasing the woman and grabbing her, but the charges have since been dropped.
A woman who grabbed the notes of a conservative commentator during his appearance at the University of CT last month has been charged with attempted larceny and disorderly conduct.
Gregory was among a large group of protesters who showed up for the November 28 speech by Lucian Wintrich titled "It's OK To Be White".
Wintrich is the White House correspondent for the right-wing blog Gateway Pundit.
"L'amour est une question de personnes" — Christophe Willem bisexuel
Bien qu'il s'assume pleinement, l'interprète de Double je n'a jamais souhaité défendre une sexualité plutôt qu'une autre . Si les mélodies lui ont été inspirées au Brésil lors des Jeux olympiques, Christophe Willem y aborde tous les thèmes.
Ms Gregory, the director of career services at Quinebaug Valley Community College, turned herself in on Sunday after she was informed of the charges against her.
The woman, Catherine Gregory, 33, was charged with disorderly conduct and criminal attempt to commit sixth-degree larceny.
Gregory, who is free on a $1,000 bond, is due in court on Wednesday. Wintrich then goes after her and grabs her before being led away by police.
The 28 November event attracted over 100 protesters and prompted the university to change their guidelines for guest speakers.
- Deputy's K9 found dead in North Port
- Ishaq Dar declared proclaimed offender after repeated no shows in court
- Militant attack on bank vehicle kills 2 guards in Indian-controlled Kashmir
- Toledo native Patterson announces transfer to MI
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) Where Moving Ahead?
- Pay packages for private college presidents continue to rise sharply
- "Un nouveau sentiment d'optimisme" — May
- Meat tax 'inevitable' to beat climate and health crises, says report
- What are your thoughts regarding the upcoming vote on net neutrality?
- Corsica's nationalists dream bigger after election win