In fact, she brought a friend back to Trump Tower so that the future president could give them a tour of "The Apprentice" set.
Huddy, now host of a radio program on WABC Radio, revealed during an appearance on Mornin'! w/ Bill Schulz that Trump leaned in to kiss her after taking her out to lunch.
"When all the stuff came out about Bill O'Reilly, Donald Trump was one of the people who said, 'I don't believe this happened and I don't believe he did it, '" Huddy explained. He said goodbye to me in an elevator while his security guy was there; rather than kiss me on the cheek he leaned in to kiss me on the lips.
"It was a weird moment", she said, noting she was reflecting on it publicly for the first time.
Years later, Trump visited Huddy on her Fox morning show and made light of his advances, telling the studio audience, "I tried hitting on her, but she blew me off".
But she added, "I was surprised that he went for the lips". "He never tried anything after that, and I was never alone with him".
Ravindra Jadeja Loses His Cool After Being Called "Ajay"
In his tweet, Jadeja recalled that someone came to compliment him for his bowling in the last match but called him "Ajay". Ravindra Jadeja, who came in second place in the all-rounders list of Test cricket, has expressed his anger on a fan.
Huddy emphasized that at the time she wasn't offended that he kissed her but that she has a different perspective now.
"Maybe he leaned in for a kiss thinking, 'she came out for lunch with me, maybe she's interested, '" she said she thought.
"He's been known to call women who are anchors and say, 'I love what you do, '" Huddy said. "Now that I've matured, I look at things a little bit differently".
HuffPost reached out to the White House for comment, but it did not immediately respond.
Huddy added that she was "disappointed" in Trump's reaction to the O'Reilly news.
Huddy left Fox News after filing a harassment complaint against Bill O'Reilly, ultimately accepting a six-figure settlement from Fox's parent company, 21st Century Fox. "I thought, 'This is interesting'". "I was actually very disappointed in Trump, I thought, 'You know what, f-- you'".
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Heyman | Rockies to sign Chris Iannetta
- ITF announces world champions
- Tillerson says context important in Trump Jerusalem announcement
- They've 'Decided to Support Steve Bannon'
- The Chicago Bulls snap their 10 game losing streak
- A Way Out sera jouable à deux avec un seul jeu
- Fallin calls for second special session to address budget woes
- India vs Sri Lanka 2017: India's probable playing 11 for first ODI
- Dead & Company Reschedules Sunrise Show Due To John Mayer Surgery