A win for City at Bramall Lane tomorrow night will see them go within three points of second-placed Cardiff City, who face Reading on Monday (December 11th).
Defender Flint popped up in the box to grab a late victor for the visitors and condemn United to a fourth game without a win.
Sheffield United's Billy Sharp shows his frustration. Clarke at his best is a very good player. But they got the advantage when just before the end of the first half Jamie Paterson scored a brilliant goal to put the Robins ahead.
The visitors took the lead against the run of play in the 43rd minute when Brownhill laid the ball off to Paterson and he fired past Moore and into the top corner from the edge of the area.
Liverpool's CEO announces plans to expand Anfield
The redevelopment of Anfield is crucial for the club if they are to keep pace with some of the Premier Leagues other clubs. In Mohamed Salah , however, they brought in a player widely regarded as the signing of the season so far.
Duffy hit a post again with a shot and Sharp's follow-up effort struck Nathan Baker in the face.
As the hosts regrouped, Clarke had a shot saved by Fielding.
Speaking to Radio Sheffield following the game, Wilder was left dumbfounded by some decisions which went against his side, making particular mention to the foul play of City striker Milan Duric, while also calling out what he called a "karate" kick on defender Jack O'Connell towards the end of the game.
- Dead After Crash on I-270 in Montgomery County
- Tunisie : manifestations contre la décision de Trump sur Jérusalem
- Canning Vale woman faces court charged with murdering Baldivis teen
- Bears Tight End Zach Miller to Doctors: 'Save My Leg, Please'
- La dernière petite folie de Patrice Evra — OM
- Palestinian UN Ambassador Files Complaint against United States over Jerusalem
- Perez: Neymar should consider Real switch
- Cruz Azul tiene a su primer refuerzo para 2018, Carlos Fierro
- Western Digital Corporation (WDC) Shares Bought by Cornerstone Capital Management Holdings LLC
- Nadine Morano, personnalité politique la moins appréciée des Français