Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs has confirmed his interest in wanting to replace Chris Coleman as Wales manager.
The Football Association of Wales (FAW) hopes to appoint a successor to Coleman before the draw for the new UEFA Nations League takes place in Switzerland on January 24.
Of course I'm interested, Giggs told Sky Sports News.
'I've played for Wales and I've said that I want to go back into coaching. I've not spoken to anyone at the moment but I'd definitely be interested'.
Man shot by police in Wisconsin was convicted felon from Portsmouth
The investigation is ongoing and Sheriff Jerry Suave will hold a press conference at 11:00 AM CT to provide the latest updates . A positive identification has been made on the deceased man from Thursday's fatal officer-involved shooting in Marinette.
The likes of Craig Bellamy and Tony Pulis have been linked with succeeding Coleman in the Wales dugout, as has former captain Giggs, who has been looking for a new challenge since leaving Manchester United's backroom team almost 18 months ago. "Obviously that is one of the top jobs; I played for United, I played for Wales".
Giggs had a four-match spell as interim boss at United in 2014 following David Moyes' sacking, while he also worked as an assistant to Louis van Gaal until 2016.
The Welshman has been linked with several clubs over the past year, and has publicly declared his interest in various managerial roles. He was interviewed last season for the top job at Swansea, and has previously been linked with roles at Everton and Leicester.
"Somebody said this earlier, Welsh most definitely, foreign possibly, but definitely not English".
- Bale to return to Spurs?
- Soul-Shattering Video of Emaciated Bear Hammers Home Climate Change Pitfalls
- Alice Cooper to play King Herod in 'Jesus Christ Superstar Live!'
- Bears Tight End Zach Miller to Doctors: 'Save My Leg, Please'
- La dernière petite folie de Patrice Evra — OM
- Which Way Traders Signposts Celgene Corporation (CELG), Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Stocks?
- Noida double murder: cops detain teen
- Officiel - Gillot n'est plus l'entraîneur d'Auxerre
- Intercontinental Exchange Recognized For Excellence In Clearing By Risk And FOW
- ICC likely to incorporate pollution in its playing conditions clause