Argento simply noted that "Milano is no bueno" Friday morning, while McGowan seemingly expressed that her former "Charmed" co-star made her sick.
"You make me want to vomit", McGowan wrote Friday morning, including a link to the PEOPLE story on Milano's comments.
"She's an fantastic mother, she's an incredible woman", Alyssa shared. "Well done, fake one", McGowan tweeted. The actress slammed her former "Charmed" co-star Alyssa Milano on December 8 for showing support to Harvey Weinstein's ex, while taking down Meryl Streep along with her.
Pope weighs in on Jerusalem controversy
Trump is due on Wednesday to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital and set in motion the relocation of the U.S. He expressed his hope for "peace and prosperity" for the Palestinian people.
"Georgina is doing very well", Milano said of the British fashion designer, who announced she was leaving the disgraced movie producer in October, less than a week after the The New York Times detailed decades of sexual harassment allegations against Weinstein.
McGowan hasn't been shy about calling people out for what she perceives as hypocrisy. Rose also agreed with a tweet claiming that Weinstein "bullied abused women" into wearing his wife's clothing, noting how Georgina "knew who and [what] she married and why". "She's an wonderful woman, and I think her priority right now is focusing on how to raise those two children to the best of her capacity given the situation". "She's a good woman". In another angry post, she added: "Alyssa, maybe you and Georgina can call up Camille Cosby", referencing the wife of The Cosby Show star Bill Cosby, who has been accused of drugging and sexually assaulting scores of women in the past three years. Rose has been using her social media platform to voice her thoughts, even taking aim at Meryl Streep for her response to the allegations made against Weinstein. You are such a lie # ROSEARMY", McGowan wrote, responding to an article published by USA Today entitled "Meryl Streep on Harvey Weinstein allegations: "It's 'the most gargantuan example of disrespect'". "No, Meryl, IT'S A F-ING CRIME".
McGowan has been one of the most outspoken victims of Weinstein.
- 'The Disaster Artist' a amusing , perversely inspirational romp
- Western Digital Corporation (WDC) Shares Bought by Cornerstone Capital Management Holdings LLC
- Which Way Traders Signposts Celgene Corporation (CELG), Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Stocks?
- Bears Tight End Zach Miller to Doctors: 'Save My Leg, Please'
- Gayle smashes sensational hundred in BPL
- Le club sanctionne deux groupes de supporters !
- Canning Vale woman faces court charged with murdering Baldivis teen
- Raiders' Cooper questionable for Chiefs game
- Man shot by police in Wisconsin was convicted felon from Portsmouth
- Officiel - Gillot n'est plus l'entraîneur d'Auxerre