Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif addressing the inauguration ceremony of a power plant in Jhang has stated, "The NAB should investigate not 56 but 56,000 institutions in Punjab and if they find even one penny of corruption against me then I am here".
"I am pleased to inaugurate the 4th LNG electricity production plant", the prime minister said, adding that the PML-N government has fulfilled its all promised regarding electricity production.
Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif, Minister for Power Awais Khan Leghari and Minister of State for Power Chaudhry Abid Sher Ali accompanied the prime minister as they earlier unveiled the plaque to launch work on the project that would complete in two phases.
The project is being funded by China and Punjab government and is expected to be completed in 26 months, however, it will start power generation of 810 MW within 14 months.
Rose McGowan attacks Alyssa Milano for supporting Weinstein's ex
McGowan hasn't been shy about calling people out for what she perceives as hypocrisy. McGowan has been one of the most outspoken victims of Weinstein.
The prime minister said that the PML-N government has completed three LNG electricity projects in last 20 months.
The 1,263 Megawatt LNG (Liquefied natural gas) power plant will be constructed near the Trimmu Barrage and is estimated to cost USD800 million.
Moreover, the prime minister also said that it took Pakistan People's Party (PPP) 30 months to complete the rental power project which, however, could not produce single megawatt.
- Ministers 'absolutely optimistic' of Brexit border deal
- Which Way Traders Signposts Celgene Corporation (CELG), Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Stocks?
- ICC likely to incorporate pollution in its playing conditions clause
- Jimbo Fisher explains why his Christmas tree was thrown to the curb
- Chelsea: Blues agree new deal with vivid youngster
- Bears Tight End Zach Miller to Doctors: 'Save My Leg, Please'
- Saint Moritz-Super-G (D): Doublé suisse, Worley placée
- Cruz Azul tiene a su primer refuerzo para 2018, Carlos Fierro
- India's first woman photojournalist 'Homai Vyarawalla'
- Liverpool's CEO announces plans to expand Anfield