The Palestinians" refusal to meet with the vice president comes a day after President TrumpDonald John TrumpHouse Democrat slams Donald Trump Jr. for "serious case of amnesia' after testimony Skier Lindsey Vonn: I don't want to represent Trump at Olympics Poll: 4 in 10 Republicans think senior Trump advisers had improper dealings with Russia MORE announced that the US would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel - a controversial decision that drew immediate criticism from political leaders in the Middle East and beyond.
She demanded that the UN Security Council address this critical issue without delay, urging the worldwide community to reaffirm its clear and legal stance on Jerusalem and reject all violations against it.
Israel has long considered Jerusalem its capital, though the global community has declined for decades to recognize the city as such. "The United States has crossed all the red lines with the Jerusalem decision".
Noida double murder: cops detain teen
The 42-year-old mother and her daughter were found murdered at their residence in Greater Noida West on Tuesday night. He was tracked down in Mughalsarai near Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh from where he had called his father, police said.
The Palestinian Authority's displeasure with President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem continues to lead to statements against the American administration.
The official, Jibril Rajoub, said Thursday "we will not receive him in the Palestinian territories".
Mr. Rajoub also signaled that Mr. Abbas would not meet with Mr. Pence.
In Gaza, the Islamist movement Hamas urged its followers to ignite a third intifada, or uprising, against Israel.
The controversial decision has sparked anger and protests throughout the occupied Palestinian territories, and drawn worldwide condemnation from world leaders. White House Spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at a press briefing that the USA does not know of any other countries planning to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in the near future.
- Tunisie : manifestations contre la décision de Trump sur Jérusalem
- Man shot by police in Wisconsin was convicted felon from Portsmouth
- Funérailles de Johnny Hallyday : la présence de Marine Le Pen jugée indésirable
- Officiel - Gillot n'est plus l'entraîneur d'Auxerre
- Intercontinental Exchange Recognized For Excellence In Clearing By Risk And FOW
- Bale to return to Spurs?
- Chelsea: Blues agree new deal with vivid youngster
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Beckton and Walters will join Frost in Lincoln
- Bears Tight End Zach Miller to Doctors: 'Save My Leg, Please'