Now is your chance to make that dream a reality - and just in time for the holidays, so let's start the bidding!
There's also an old goal, the players door to the Olympia Club that reads "Home of 1996-1997 Stanley Cup Champions", the "Greatness is a Choice" sign that was displayed in the Red Wings' locker room, photos celebrating Stanley Cup Championship teams and Red Wings greats, and arena signage.
The website's name is www.BidOnTheJoe.com, and the auction will end Saturday, December 16.
Wonder Woman screenwriting scholarship presented by Gal Gadot
Does that mean Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn could go head-to-head? In that spirit, Wonder Woman Scholarship will help unlock the full potential of one brilliant young woman.
Joe Louis Arena was home to four Detroit Red Wings Stanley Cup Championships and more than 600 concerts and events since first opening in 1979.
Olympia Entertainment is offering Detroit Red Wings fans the opportunity to own a piece of history from Joe Louis Arena. "The Joe will always represent a special era, where countless memories in sports and entertainment were made for the Detroit community and its people". There is going to be a separate sale for the arena's seats, and those details will be released at a later time/date.
Olympia and Red Wings employees are now relocating their offices to the $800-million-plus Little Caesars Arena, which launched in early September.
- Bayonetta 3 Rolls Out Specifically for Nintendo Switch
- "Le goût d'aimer, c'est toi Johnny qui nous l'a donné" — Line Renaud
- PDP Reveals Why Atiku Won't Be Allowed To Vote At National Convention
- Honeymoon pics! Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge chilling in Maldives
- Pachuca qualifies to FIFA Club World Cup semi-finals
- Traders Focused Stock: Starbucks Corporation (SBUX)
- 'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' First Look Trailer Unveiled in Brazil
- Spurned Rangers try to regroup under interim manager Graeme Murty
- Markel Cut Schlumberger (SLB) Stake; Ashford Capital Management Lifted Franco (FNV) Holding
- Bangladesh 'mentality' in SA contributed to Hathurusingha exit - BCB head