It appears Georgia has fought off Texas A&M and Jimbo Fisher for receivers coach James Coley.
Coley worked with Fisher while he was at Florida State, serving as the tight ends coach and offensive/recruiting coordinator during his time in Tallahassee.
After reportedly being offered the offensive coordinator job at Texas A&M, Coley is now expected to remain at Georgia, nearly certainly with a raise and more security. He joined Kirby Smart's coaching staff in 2016. Sherrer could be a target to become the next defensive coordinator at Tennessee. "The guys that come put my Christmas tree up that got it out said, 'Coach, it's broke.' So I put a new one up", Fisher explained.
Officiel - Gillot n'est plus l'entraîneur d'Auxerre
Ce matin, à la place du traditionnel décrassage, c'était donc réunion de crise au stade Abbé Deschamps. Une décision prise d'un commun accord entre le club et son ancien technicien.
Coley isn't the only Georgia assistant with his name in the news, as outside linebackers coach Kevin Sherrer has been linked to potential openings at both Tennessee and at Alabama.
The Aggies lured Fisher away from Florida State last week to replace Sumlin with a guaranteed 10-year, $75 million contract.
- Gayle smashes sensational hundred in BPL
- Funérailles de Johnny Hallyday : la présence de Marine Le Pen jugée indésirable
- Le club sanctionne deux groupes de supporters !
- Stardew Valley Coming to Vita in 2018
- Ministers 'absolutely optimistic' of Brexit border deal
- Exclusive! Watch the new video for Gregg Allman's "Song For Adam"
- India's first woman photojournalist 'Homai Vyarawalla'
- Nigerians evacuated from Libya
- Pope weighs in on Jerusalem controversy
- Ben Duckett dropped by England Lions after Perth bar incident