John Mayer is back home and recovering following an emergency appendectomy earlier this week. Mayer was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for emergency surgery, which led to the postponement of the final three Dead & Company shows of the year.
Just days after singer/guitarist John Mayer's emergency appendectomy, Dead and Company have announced the rescheduled dates for the shows that were postponed in the wake of Mayer's illness. The band announced a series of canceled shows earlier this week, after Mayer had to have his appendix removed on December 5. "Love you all dearly".
Shoop to join Moorhead's staff
Canales hasn't been an offensive coordinator since 2010-15 when he served as the offensive coordinator for North Texas. Sources tell Chris Low and me that Mississippi State is hiring Bob Shoop as its defensive coordinator.
The BB&T Center concert was to have been the tour-closing performance for Dead and Company, founded in 2015 by Grateful Dead guitarist Bob Weir and drummers Bill Kreutzmann and Mickey Hart. "I'm so sorry that we couldn't finish out the last few dates of the tour". Tickets for the original shows will be honored at these newly announced 2018 dates. "This band and these shows mean the world to me". Then, the sextet heads to BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on February 26 before completing the run at Orlando's Amway Center on February 27.
- No charges for James Levine in IL allegations
- Klopp Wary Of Allardyce's Everton, Confident Coutinho Will Stay At Liverpool
- Army, Navy to battle for Commander-in-Chief's Trophy
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- California declares state of emergency over massive wildfire
- Ryan Reynolds 'to play Detective Pikachu in Pokemon movie'
- La Belgique, "l'autre pays" de Johnny Hallyday, lui rend hommage
- Steelers vs. Ravens Week 14 injury report: 3 players ruled out Sunday
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Director Buys 81433 Shares of Stock
- Palestine Criticizes US 'Illegal' Decision on Jerusalem, Calls for Withdrawal