John Mayer is back home and recovering following an emergency appendectomy earlier this week. Mayer was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for emergency surgery, which led to the postponement of the final three Dead & Company shows of the year.
Just days after singer/guitarist John Mayer's emergency appendectomy, Dead and Company have announced the rescheduled dates for the shows that were postponed in the wake of Mayer's illness. The band announced a series of canceled shows earlier this week, after Mayer had to have his appendix removed on December 5. "Love you all dearly".
Wind & Solar Energy will Power BART's Future
The agency now uses 400,000 MWh, or megawatt hours, each year - slightly more than the entire city of Alameda. As part of the policy, BART is required to receive 100% of its power from renewable resources by 2045.
The BB&T Center concert was to have been the tour-closing performance for Dead and Company, founded in 2015 by Grateful Dead guitarist Bob Weir and drummers Bill Kreutzmann and Mickey Hart. "I'm so sorry that we couldn't finish out the last few dates of the tour". Tickets for the original shows will be honored at these newly announced 2018 dates. "This band and these shows mean the world to me". Then, the sextet heads to BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on February 26 before completing the run at Orlando's Amway Center on February 27.
- California declares state of emergency over massive wildfire
- Klopp Wary Of Allardyce's Everton, Confident Coutinho Will Stay At Liverpool
- No charges for James Levine in IL allegations
- Ryan Reynolds 'to play Detective Pikachu in Pokemon movie'
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Al Franken accusers respond to his resignation announcement
- La Belgique, "l'autre pays" de Johnny Hallyday, lui rend hommage
- Army, Navy to battle for Commander-in-Chief's Trophy
- Hamilton unlikely to surpass Schumacher
- Protesters clash with police amid bid to arrest ex-Georgia president Saakashvili