The highly-rated midfielder has been rewarded with fresh terms in a campaign which has seen him make a first-team breakthrough at Stamford Bridge.
He has been on Chelsea's books since 2012 and is delighted to have been offered the opportunity to extend his stay in west London.
"I came here very young and am very happy to continue my journey here".
The Belgian scored his first competitive goal for the club on his debut in the 5-1 thrashing against Nottingham Forest in the Carabao Cup.
Canning Vale woman faces court charged with murdering Baldivis teen
No bail application was made but Ms Hishmeh was told it was her right to apply for bail in the Supreme Court at any stage. Ms Hishmeh appeared unable to stand on her own as she was led out of the court room, still sobbing, by two guards.
Musonda told Chelsea's official website: "I am very happy and very proud".
"I love this club so it's a great moment for me and my family".
Chelsea have confirmed that promising winger Charly Musonda has committed his long-term future to the club.
Musonda has made a case to be part of manager Antonio Conte's plans after a disappointing loan spell at Real Betis last season.
Charly Musonda is part of Chelsea's first team but has struggled for regular game time.
- Jimbo Fisher explains why his Christmas tree was thrown to the curb
- Nadine Morano, personnalité politique la moins appréciée des Français
- Rose McGowan attacks Alyssa Milano for supporting Weinstein's ex
- Perez: Neymar should consider Real switch
- Manny Pacquiao, Conor McGregor in talks for April showdown
- Ministers 'absolutely optimistic' of Brexit border deal
- Soul-Shattering Video of Emaciated Bear Hammers Home Climate Change Pitfalls
- 'The Disaster Artist' a amusing , perversely inspirational romp
- Intercontinental Exchange Recognized For Excellence In Clearing By Risk And FOW
- India's first woman photojournalist 'Homai Vyarawalla'