Dillian Whyte says he will "100 per cent" accept a rematch with Anthony Joshua early next year if his British rival can not agree a unification clash with Joseph Parker.
At a press conference last month they offered cash for any footage of Joshua being knocked down during sparring and amateur fights as a response to what they believe are unfair financial offers on a potential bout.
Joshua fought at the same venue in October against Carlos Takam and Hearn has repeatedly insisted the IBF and WBA (Super) heavyweight champion is too big to fight indoors again.
"It would have been great to have it pencilled in now but it will happen in the future once they come to their senses", Joshua told the BBC.
"Now I have the closest fight with Chris Hammer and I'm concentrating on the next fight", he said.
'Now, I don't say Parker is the second coming of [Vasyl] Lomachenko, but he has a really good chin.
"What they are offering is nothing, and what we are offering is 10 times better than what they can bring up themselves".
ICC likely to incorporate pollution in its playing conditions clause
It led to breaks during the first innings of the Test match but the players made a decision to get on with the game. The matter is likely to be discussed in February's ICC meetings", an ICC spokesperson told IANS.
The 28-year-old has criticised Parker and his team's taunts, accusing them of " a lack of respect" and "trying to mislead the public's opinion".
Asked if he would face Joshua next, he added: "Yeah, 100 per cent".
"We are the ones pushing for the fight, I think we are the ones wanting to fight, I am not making him the victim, I think we are just showing people his weaknesses".
"I'm happy to take the fight, but I've got to be compensated the right way, that's all it is".
"If they don't fight next year, it's going to be a shame". I think I can beat any fighter in the world, just put me in the ring and I'll do it.
Should the fight go ahead, WBC title holder Deontay Wilder would be the logical next step for either with the opportunity to consolidate all four major heavyweight belts.
- Saint Moritz-Super-G (D): Doublé suisse, Worley placée
- Bears Tight End Zach Miller to Doctors: 'Save My Leg, Please'
- Which Way Traders Signposts Celgene Corporation (CELG), Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Stocks?
- Liverpool's CEO announces plans to expand Anfield
- When Rajiv Gandhi proposed Sonia in a 'special way' in a restaurant
- Jimbo Fisher explains why his Christmas tree was thrown to the curb
- PM inaugurates LNG power plant in Jhang
- Dead After Crash on I-270 in Montgomery County
- Nadine Morano, personnalité politique la moins appréciée des Français
- Sheffield United vs Bristol City