The bus overturned on Highway 101 in San Francisco Friday night.
San Francisco Fire Department Lt. Jonathan Baxter says the injuries from the crash on USA 101 Friday night ranged from broken bones to cuts and scrapes.
All the passengers were transported to local hospitals.
La dernière petite folie de Patrice Evra — OM
Mais les deux géants stambouliotes ne seraient pas les seules formations turques à s'intéresser au profil de l'ancien Mancunien. Il faut croire que l'ancien capitaine de l'équipe de France a du tempérament.
Three out of four southbound lanes for the major city thoroughfare were closed, congesting traffic for hours.
The bus driver was the last person to get on an ambulance; he wanted to ensure that all of his passengers were accounted for.
At the outset of the accident, San Francisco Fire Department spokesman Jonathan Baxter said, "Currently the San Francisco fire department has responded with eight ground ambulances, a total of seven engines and our rescue squads", said "We have probably over 60 firefighters and paramedics on the scene to assess the damage".
- Liverpool's CEO announces plans to expand Anfield
- Chelsea: Blues agree new deal with vivid youngster
- Which Way Traders Signposts Celgene Corporation (CELG), Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Stocks?
- WipEout Omega Collection VR update coming in early 2018
- PM inaugurates LNG power plant in Jhang
- Noida double murder: cops detain teen
- Palestinian UN Ambassador Files Complaint against United States over Jerusalem
- Cruz Azul tiene a su primer refuerzo para 2018, Carlos Fierro
- On connait les pays organisateurs de la coupe du monde 2023
- Saint Moritz-Super-G (D): Doublé suisse, Worley placée