Mathieu Debuchy's second goal for the club got the ball rolling before Theo Walcott and Jack Wilshere netted, with a Denis Polyakov own goal, an Olivier Giroud penalty and a fine Mohamed Elneny strike wrapping things up.
"It's one of those games - it didn't mean anything because we had topped the group", said Wilshere. While the official tickets sold numbers were 54,648, it became more apparent that just under 30,000 were inside the north Londoners stadium to watch what turned out to be Arsenal's most consummate and easiest victory of the season so far. "For 70 minutes he was dominant in midfield on the creative side and that's very good news for us". The likes of Walcott are unable to fit into the current system Wenger deploys and his impressive performance against the Belarusian side, who were beyond abysmal at times, showed that he is ready to play when called upon.
But Wenger will surely be more concerned about having fresh players for their visit to Southampton on Sunday than beating BATE in a clash that can not change Arsenal's status in Group H.
"It's true that you prefer the ground to be full, but tonight there was not a lot at stake on the competitive side". Players who wouldn't usually be involved have been given game time and Wenger's men have a genuine chance of reaching the latter stages if they continue to blast opposition apart like they did on Thursday.
"And that's what the players did", the Arsenal boss said.
LePage says report that Trump wants him to run against Sen
King, a former ME governor himself, is an independent who usually caucuses with Democrats. He declined to comment on LePage specifically, saying the conversations are private.
"You respect the decision of your fans".
Although tomorrow is a relatively unimportant outing for Arsenal, the match still has important implications for the rest of Group H.
"You have looked around last night in the Champions League in game number six, I have seen many grounds not full, or half empty".
The Gunners, who won their group easily, will be seeded in the draw and face a tie against one of the 11 runners-up from the Europa League groups or one of the four third-placed Champions League teams with the fewest points in the group stage - which includes Dortmund and Napoli.
- He aceptado la invitación de Meade para coordinar su campaña: Nuño
- China border standoff escalates after drone crash
- Ayatollah Sistani condemns Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital
- Jeff Sessions Faces Tough Cannabis Questions-From DOJ Interns
- Which Way Traders Signposts McDonald's Corporation (MCD), Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Stocks?
- Honda's Super Cute 3E Robotics Concepts Heading To CES 2018
- La Russie déclare que la Syrie est totalement libérée de Daech
- Square Enix confirme officiellement un nouveau Tomb Raider pour 2018
- On en sait plus sur les trois iPhone prévus pour 2018
- How The Financial Crisis Gave Us Shorter Trees For Christmas This Year