Mathieu Debuchy's second goal for the club got the ball rolling before Theo Walcott and Jack Wilshere netted, with a Denis Polyakov own goal, an Olivier Giroud penalty and a fine Mohamed Elneny strike wrapping things up.
"It's one of those games - it didn't mean anything because we had topped the group", said Wilshere. While the official tickets sold numbers were 54,648, it became more apparent that just under 30,000 were inside the north Londoners stadium to watch what turned out to be Arsenal's most consummate and easiest victory of the season so far. "For 70 minutes he was dominant in midfield on the creative side and that's very good news for us". The likes of Walcott are unable to fit into the current system Wenger deploys and his impressive performance against the Belarusian side, who were beyond abysmal at times, showed that he is ready to play when called upon.
But Wenger will surely be more concerned about having fresh players for their visit to Southampton on Sunday than beating BATE in a clash that can not change Arsenal's status in Group H.
"It's true that you prefer the ground to be full, but tonight there was not a lot at stake on the competitive side". Players who wouldn't usually be involved have been given game time and Wenger's men have a genuine chance of reaching the latter stages if they continue to blast opposition apart like they did on Thursday.
"And that's what the players did", the Arsenal boss said.
Which Way Traders Signposts McDonald's Corporation (MCD), Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Stocks?
Augustine Asset Mngmt stated it has 182,873 shares or 3.56% of all its holdings. 194,345 were reported by Keystone Planning Inc. Morgan with "Hold" on Wednesday, August 16. (NASDAQ:CSCO) earned "Buy" rating by Deutsche Bank on Thursday, August 18.
"You respect the decision of your fans".
Although tomorrow is a relatively unimportant outing for Arsenal, the match still has important implications for the rest of Group H.
"You have looked around last night in the Champions League in game number six, I have seen many grounds not full, or half empty".
The Gunners, who won their group easily, will be seeded in the draw and face a tie against one of the 11 runners-up from the Europa League groups or one of the four third-placed Champions League teams with the fewest points in the group stage - which includes Dortmund and Napoli.
- Kevin Gausman changing number to honor Roy Halladay
- Father Dining With Family Shoots And Kills Armed Robber
- 50% of All Flickr Photos Are Shot with Smartphones Now - Mostly iPhones
- Alzheimer's Cases to Double by 2060
- La Russie déclare que la Syrie est totalement libérée de Daech
- Honda's Super Cute 3E Robotics Concepts Heading To CES 2018
- Jeff Sessions Faces Tough Cannabis Questions-From DOJ Interns
- Eagles TE Zach Ertz returns to practice after clearing concussion protocol
- New Jersey Police Officer's Dashcam Catches Fireball Flash Across Sky
- LePage says report that Trump wants him to run against Sen