Hideo Kojima just showed off the latest trailer for his upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive, Death Stranding.
Norman Reedus is the main character and Mads Mikkelsen is also starring in the game.
The 3rd annual Game Awards, honoring the best in video games in 2017, are broadcasting live from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. It looks like the game has inspiration from Ridley Scott's Prometheus and Alien Covenant.
"We are back together", creator Hideo Kojima said on stage after the trailer reveal.
What starts out as a relatively tame - by Kojima standards - wreck quickly goes all sorts of freaky as enormous handprints appear across the muddy ground, signs of an invisible enemy hunting the duo.
Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
If EA announced microtransactions into Battlefront II but it was for cosmetics only, I gather a lot of people would be OK with it. But although that removal was meant to be temporary , new comments from EA suggest that it could end up being permanent.
Well, we should have known this would be at The Game Awards.
It's hard to fully discern what any of the trailer actually means, but it offers more of a look into Death Stranding than has been previously shown.
Death Stranding now has no release window, but will be releasing on PlayStation 4.
I'm not going to pretend to know what the hell happened in this whole trailer.
- Kevin Gausman changing number to honor Roy Halladay
- Investors Buy Shares of Coca-Cola (KO) on Weakness
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum
- Police arrest main suspect in the murder of Yosif Al-Hasnawi
- Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- 50% of All Flickr Photos Are Shot with Smartphones Now - Mostly iPhones
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information