Hideo Kojima just showed off the latest trailer for his upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive, Death Stranding.
Norman Reedus is the main character and Mads Mikkelsen is also starring in the game.
The 3rd annual Game Awards, honoring the best in video games in 2017, are broadcasting live from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. It looks like the game has inspiration from Ridley Scott's Prometheus and Alien Covenant.
"We are back together", creator Hideo Kojima said on stage after the trailer reveal.
What starts out as a relatively tame - by Kojima standards - wreck quickly goes all sorts of freaky as enormous handprints appear across the muddy ground, signs of an invisible enemy hunting the duo.
Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum
In Los Angeles , the Burning index rating, a daily reading of fire danger, is now at 296, according to fire officials, a record. The two blazes in the city of Los Angeles came after LAFD had sent firefighters to the massive Thomas Fire in Ventura County.
Well, we should have known this would be at The Game Awards.
It's hard to fully discern what any of the trailer actually means, but it offers more of a look into Death Stranding than has been previously shown.
Death Stranding now has no release window, but will be releasing on PlayStation 4.
I'm not going to pretend to know what the hell happened in this whole trailer.
- Angry Birds and Sonic will soon be playable in Facebook Messenger
- Investors Buy Shares of Coca-Cola (KO) on Weakness
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- YouTube to launch Spotify rival streaming music service in 2018
- Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- Fallen Kingdom' Is Here
- Eagles TE Zach Ertz returns to practice after clearing concussion protocol
- Kevin Gausman changing number to honor Roy Halladay