Anushka's father Ajay Kumar Sharma, mother Ashima Sharma and brother Karnesh Sharma carried massive bags inside the airport and were all photographed. While the bride-to-be Anushka and groom-to-be Virat remain tight lipped on the wide-spread speculations, sources close to Anushak have confirmed the development. Well if the reports are anything to believe, then duo has been planning to get married in Italy.
On Thursday, Anushka Sharma was spotted at the Mumbai airport leaving for Milan, Italy with her complete family amid rumours of her wedding with Indian captain Virat Kohli. Andrew Daniels the CEO of Adelaide Oval, expressed his desire to have the celebrity couple's wedding there.
The Bollywood actress was seen at the city's global airport Thursday night along with her parents and brother. And now, speculations are on its height that they are to Wednesday in Milan, Italy.
Virat and Anushka has been seen in many public appearances in the recent past. Numerous reports have claimed they will tie the knot on December 12 in Italy.
Ex-South Carolina cop's shooting of motorist was murder: judge
Slager's family had a chance to talk too, and his mother said her son didn't shoot Scott in anger or prejudice. In April 2015, Time magazine put Scott and Slager on its cover under the headline "Black Lives Matter".
While Anushka has always avoided talking about Virat on the public platforms, Virat Kohli is quite comfortable and every time confesses his love for his ladylove.
Rumours about their marriage started doing the rounds soon after Virat made a decision to pull out of India-Sri Lanka ODI series commencing from December 11.
Incidentally, Anushka Sharma confessed to India Today past year that marriage is on her agenda, "Obviously marriage is on the cards, but when, that I'm not sure of".
- Deep South Snow Expected Friday from Parts of Louisiana to North Carolina
- New Basel rules could have "big impact" on Danish banks: government
- 3 dead following school shooting in New Mexico
- Geoffrey Rush sues newspaper over 'spurious' claims
- Pentagon has no plans to evacuate USA dependents from South Korea
- Gard : la stèle d'Abel Chennouf, tué par Merah, profanée
- Gilead to buy Cell Design Labs for up to $567 mln
- Brexit - Theresa May en route pour Bruxelles pour rencontrer Juncker
- La France en net progrès — Décrocheurs scolaires
- Trump's approval rating at 32%