A majority of Americans believe that there were either definitely or probably improper contacts between Trump officials and Russian Federation during the 2016 campaign, according to a Pew survey out Thursday.
According to Pew, Trump's approval rating among white evangelical Protestants dropped 17 percentage points from February to December, down from 78 percent to 61 percent. In October, the president saw a 34 percent approval rating.
The Pew poll also found that the president is losing support among Republicans. "That remains the case today, but his job ratings are lower today among Republicans than they were in February", Pew said in its report.
Thirty percent of respondents said that they believe there was definitely improper communications with Moscow, while another 29 percent said that such contacts probably occurred.
Effects of depression in Bay of Bengal decreasing
The met department forecast heavy rain in the coastal areas of Gangetic West Bengal on Friday owing to formation of a depression in the Bay of Bengal.
Additionally, the poll found that the majority of Americans - 59% - think improper contact between senior Trump officials and Russian Federation during the campaign "definitely or probably occurred".
At the same time, 67% of Americans believe that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's decision to plead guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about contact with the Russian ambassador and cooperate with the special counsel is a serious matter for the Trump administration. Republicans were unlikely to believe the allegations and investigation findings, with only 26 percent of GOP voters saying collusion probably or definitely had occurred.
Of 1,503 people surveyed, 32 percent approved of the way Trump is handling his job as president - the lowest level since he took office, the latest poll by Pew Research Center shows.
Trump is the least popular president in modern history, according to FiveThirtyEight.
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- Sci Games closer to NYX acquisition after William Hill nod
- Sensex rises over 100 points; Nifty above 10150
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- Les Ch de France route 2019 attribués
- Watch the unhinged new trailer for Kojima and Del Toro's Death Stranding
- YouTube to launch Spotify rival streaming music service in 2018
- FBI Director Christopher Wray Testifies Before House Judiciary Committee
- Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information