A majority of Americans believe that there were either definitely or probably improper contacts between Trump officials and Russian Federation during the 2016 campaign, according to a Pew survey out Thursday.
According to Pew, Trump's approval rating among white evangelical Protestants dropped 17 percentage points from February to December, down from 78 percent to 61 percent. In October, the president saw a 34 percent approval rating.
The Pew poll also found that the president is losing support among Republicans. "That remains the case today, but his job ratings are lower today among Republicans than they were in February", Pew said in its report.
Thirty percent of respondents said that they believe there was definitely improper communications with Moscow, while another 29 percent said that such contacts probably occurred.
Trump's second-in-command Pence 'unwelcome in Palestine': Fatah official
Embassy to Jerusalem, though he signed a national security waiver keeping the facility in Tel Aviv for the time being. Violence breaks out following United States recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital.
Additionally, the poll found that the majority of Americans - 59% - think improper contact between senior Trump officials and Russian Federation during the campaign "definitely or probably occurred".
At the same time, 67% of Americans believe that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's decision to plead guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about contact with the Russian ambassador and cooperate with the special counsel is a serious matter for the Trump administration. Republicans were unlikely to believe the allegations and investigation findings, with only 26 percent of GOP voters saying collusion probably or definitely had occurred.
Of 1,503 people surveyed, 32 percent approved of the way Trump is handling his job as president - the lowest level since he took office, the latest poll by Pew Research Center shows.
Trump is the least popular president in modern history, according to FiveThirtyEight.
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Creators Announce Witchfire
- Philippe Coutinho's message after Liverpool rout is seriously encouraging for Barcelona
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- YouTube to launch Spotify rival streaming music service in 2018
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will enter PUBG 1.0 launch on December 20
- Ikea et Sonos s'associent pour l'amour de la musique à la maison
- Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- Effects of depression in Bay of Bengal decreasing