It was their first MI show since the untimely death of co-founder and Royal Oak native Glenn Frey.
Schmit will be joined by Vince Gill and Deacon Frey, son of the late Glenn Frey, a founding member of the Eagles.
The Eagles last performed in Charlotte on November 17, 2013, when they rolled through 27 songs while sharing stories about the tracks live and via voiceovers. Eagles last Lexington show was a July 2015 date, and Frey died six months later, in January 2016.
Klopp évasif sur l'avenir de Coutinho — Liverpool
Le FC Barcelone a bien l'intention d'être très actif cet hiver sur le marché des transferts . Ce serait d'ailleurs en janvier ou jamais pour conclure son arrivée depuis Liverpool .
In a review of the Eagles' October show at the Grand Ole Opry House, Rolling Stone quoted Gill as joking: "Pretty good new band I play with". He then added: "It's very unusual for me to hear anybody's voice but Glenn's sing these songs".
The Eagles will be at the Van Andel Arena on Thursday, March 15 at 8:00 p.m. Tickets go on sale Friday, December 15 at 10:00 a.m. through Ticketmaster and at the Van Andel Arena box office.
The band is known for hits such as "Hotel California", "New Kid in Town", "One of These Nights", "Take it Easy", "Life in the Fast Lane", "Desperado" and more.
- Manmohan Singh says Modi Government can not equal UPA's economic growth
- Warner Bros.' 'Justice League' Letdown Spurs Management Changes
- Asian leaders slam Trump's OK of Jerusalem as Israel capital
- Heyman | Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from Marlins
- JEB Little Creek Holds Pearl Harbor Ceremony
- Paris prêt à remettre à Alger une copie de ses archives coloniales
- Dylan Farrow: The hypocrisy behind Hollywood's continued acceptance of Woody Allen
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Johnny Hallyday sera enterré lundi sur l'île de Saint-Barthélemy
- U.S. trade group finds Canadian softwood hurts American market