The new Soulcalibur is coming in 2018 to PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, just in time for the series' 20-year anniversary.
The trailer, seen below, highlights some of the fighters that will presumably be available in the finished release.
Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced
Bayonetta 3 will be a Nintendo Switch exclusive, following in the footsteps of its predecessor, which was a Wii U exclusive title. Bayonetta 3 has been announced because Nintendo is staffed by the greatest human beings in the industry.
Bandai Namco should be releasing more information on Soul Calibur 6 in the near future. The game was preceded by Soul Edge, which spawned the franchise in 1995. With Soul Calibur VI freshly announced at The Game Awards 2017, fans are preparing to once more let their souls ignite in combat and let their weapons speak for them. It only became formally known as Soul Caliber when a follow-up title was released on arcade and the Sega Dreamcast in 1998. The latest entry, Soul Calibur 5, launched way back in 2012 for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Police arrest main suspect in the murder of Yosif Al-Hasnawi
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- Eagles TE Zach Ertz returns to practice after clearing concussion protocol
- Angry Birds and Sonic will soon be playable in Facebook Messenger
- Honda's Super Cute 3E Robotics Concepts Heading To CES 2018
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH) Position Lowered by Guardian Capital Advisors LP
- Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy