She explains, "This particular shot involved driving a super fast auto in the narrow bylanes that the city of Medina is famous known for". It was the actor who cheered her up with his dance moves. She said, "There are different types of training that I have gone through like swimming, kick-boxing, Pilates, MMA because of the nature of the film Tiger Zinda Hai is and the nature of action which Ali wanted in the film". And while doing so on the sets of a dance show, the actress broke down. She wrote: It's Not the size of the person that matters in the fight.it's the size of the fight in the person. Read here:Katrina Kaif Breaks Down During Tiger Zinda Hai Promotions, Salman Khan Cheers Her Up!
Katrina's shoot for Tiger Zinda Hai has been so edgy, that there was more scope of getting injured than one may have initially thought. "So, when the song shoot came, honestly I just maintained what I had been doing for the film". Recently we saw Salman Khan sweating out in the gym to prepare for his role in upcoming action thriller "Tiger Zinda Hai", and now to match up to her co-star, Katrina revealed her intense workout in the video.
Here's The Latest Trailer For Lynne Ramsay's 'You Were Never Really Here'
You Were Never Really Here was initially eyeing a February 2018 release date but pushed the opening date to April 6, 2018 . We're not ashamed to admit that this just skyrocketed to the top of the list of our most anticipated films of 2018.
But while shooting one of the scenes in Morocco, Katrina Kaif had a near death experience. The film release later this month. But the best part about the video is when you see Salman and his onscreen lady love Katrina goofing around.
- Cowboys using new uniform color combination for game against Giants
- Quentin Tarantino's Planned Star Trek Movie Will Be Rated R
- JEB Little Creek Holds Pearl Harbor Ceremony
- Creek Fire: Firefighters steadily increase containment
- AngloGold to expand Western Australia mine, boosting production
- Sverrir Gudnason Tapped To Star In 'The Girl in the Spider's Web'
- Dylan Farrow: The hypocrisy behind Hollywood's continued acceptance of Woody Allen
- How Dollar General Earnings Are Pushing the Stock to New Highs
- "Happiest Christmas song" performed at intu Lakeside
- Paris prêt à remettre à Alger une copie de ses archives coloniales