Actor Reese Witherspoon is facing a lawsuit over the film Gone Girl which she produced. According to TMZ, Leslie Weller maintains she wrote a screenplay in 2005 called Out of the Blue, which is strikingly similar to Gillian Flynn's thriller.
According to documents obtained by TMZ, Lesley Weller claims that she sent a copy of her screenplay - called Out of the Blue - to a script consultant in 2005, and that the book Gone Girl, which came out almost a decade later, was copped from her screenplay.
Reese Witherspoon is being sued over "Gone Girl".
The film, directed by David Fincher, was based on Gillian Flynn's novel of the same name.
Bayonetta 1, 2 et 3 annoncés sur Nintendo Switch
On y découvre une Bayonetta ayant retrouvé sa coiffure d'antant face à une nouvelle menace. En tout cas, espérons que nous entendrons parler de Bayonetta 3 dans les jours à venir.
Weller claims a bunch of similarities. they both focus on a married couple's relationship where the husband and wife are slowly drifting apart.
She alleges that they both include how everyone sympathizes with the wife, before beginning to hate the husband. She then sent it to a script consultant, which she claims set the wheels in motion for her script to get stolen. It featured actors Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, Neil Patrick Harris, and Tyler Perry.
Want more celebrity, entertainment and lifestyle news?
- TGA 2017: Vacation Simulator Revealed for PS VR, Oculus Rift & HTC Vive
- Taco Bell to add 20 items to $1 menu in 2018
- A Way Out trailer revealed during The Game Awards 2017
- New Basel rules could have "big impact" on Danish banks: government
- Justice Dept. seeking info on Planned Parenthood's fetal tissue practices
- Deep South Snow Expected Friday from Parts of Louisiana to North Carolina
- NVIDIA announces TITAN V: 12GB HBM2, priced at $2999
- Virushka nuptials alert! Anushka Sharma, along with parents, spotted at Mumbai T2
- China exports jumped in November as import gains signal strength
- Geoffrey Rush sues newspaper over 'spurious' claims