That's one more than Labor needs to govern in its own right, allowing Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk to keep her promise not to do deals with anyone to hang onto power.
On the commission's official count Labor has 44 seats - 47 will give it a majority.
It's expected that Palaszczuk will enter her second term with a slight majority of 48 seats.
It did that shortly before 2pm, announcing the north Queensland seat of Thuringowa had been claimed by Labor's Aaron Harper.
Trump's second-in-command Pence 'unwelcome in Palestine': Fatah official
Embassy to Jerusalem, though he signed a national security waiver keeping the facility in Tel Aviv for the time being. Violence breaks out following United States recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital.
Deputy Premier Jackie Trad is expected to take over as treasurer and Health Minister Cameron Dick is expected to take on an economic portfolio.
The Courier-Mail has quoted unnamed LNP MPs as saying they want Mr Nicholls to get on with publicly accepting there's no way the party can form government with the 39 seats is expected to hold. "I will not be seeking to continue as Leader of the LNP", he said in a statement.
A RESULT has been reached for the seat of Townsville.
Whilst the people of Clayfield re-elected Nicholls for a fifth term, he has declared he won't be seeking to lead the party again.
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- FromSoftware Teases Its New Game With Tagline Shadows Die Twice
- Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- Eagles TE Zach Ertz returns to practice after clearing concussion protocol
- Fallen Kingdom' Is Here
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- Podcast: Lakers beat Sixers on the road behind Brandon Ingram game-winner
- Clashes continue as Israel strikes Gaza militant posts after rockets fired