That's one more than Labor needs to govern in its own right, allowing Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk to keep her promise not to do deals with anyone to hang onto power.
On the commission's official count Labor has 44 seats - 47 will give it a majority.
It's expected that Palaszczuk will enter her second term with a slight majority of 48 seats.
It did that shortly before 2pm, announcing the north Queensland seat of Thuringowa had been claimed by Labor's Aaron Harper.
Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
Sadly, it's going to be cycled out it seems, as the mode is billed as a "limited time" addition through Sunday December 17. The gist is that two teams will duke it out until the last team is standing, and the mode is available now.
Deputy Premier Jackie Trad is expected to take over as treasurer and Health Minister Cameron Dick is expected to take on an economic portfolio.
The Courier-Mail has quoted unnamed LNP MPs as saying they want Mr Nicholls to get on with publicly accepting there's no way the party can form government with the 39 seats is expected to hold. "I will not be seeking to continue as Leader of the LNP", he said in a statement.
A RESULT has been reached for the seat of Townsville.
Whilst the people of Clayfield re-elected Nicholls for a fifth term, he has declared he won't be seeking to lead the party again.
- Gigaba to assess damages to pension funds caused by Steinhoff saga
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- Les Ch de France route 2019 attribués
- Soul Calibur 6 Reveal Trailer Unveiled at The Game Awards
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH) Position Lowered by Guardian Capital Advisors LP
- Wenger responds to call for Giroud to leave Arsenal
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- FromSoftware Teases Its New Game With Tagline Shadows Die Twice
- Philippe Coutinho's message after Liverpool rout is seriously encouraging for Barcelona
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer