That's one more than Labor needs to govern in its own right, allowing Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk to keep her promise not to do deals with anyone to hang onto power.
On the commission's official count Labor has 44 seats - 47 will give it a majority.
It's expected that Palaszczuk will enter her second term with a slight majority of 48 seats.
It did that shortly before 2pm, announcing the north Queensland seat of Thuringowa had been claimed by Labor's Aaron Harper.
Les Ch de France route 2019 attribués
La commune de La Haye-Fouassière accueillera l'épreuve phare du week-end, un événement toujours populaire une semaine avant le départ du Tour de France.
Deputy Premier Jackie Trad is expected to take over as treasurer and Health Minister Cameron Dick is expected to take on an economic portfolio.
The Courier-Mail has quoted unnamed LNP MPs as saying they want Mr Nicholls to get on with publicly accepting there's no way the party can form government with the 39 seats is expected to hold. "I will not be seeking to continue as Leader of the LNP", he said in a statement.
A RESULT has been reached for the seat of Townsville.
Whilst the people of Clayfield re-elected Nicholls for a fifth term, he has declared he won't be seeking to lead the party again.
- Gigaba to assess damages to pension funds caused by Steinhoff saga
- Soul Calibur 6 Reveal Trailer Unveiled at The Game Awards
- Podcast: Lakers beat Sixers on the road behind Brandon Ingram game-winner
- Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
- Clashes continue as Israel strikes Gaza militant posts after rockets fired
- Police arrest main suspect in the murder of Yosif Al-Hasnawi
- Philippe Coutinho's message after Liverpool rout is seriously encouraging for Barcelona
- How The Financial Crisis Gave Us Shorter Trees For Christmas This Year
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer