It was a race from behind for the Sixers, struggling to keep up with L.A., fighting from behind nearly the entire clash. Lonzo Ball grabbed the feed in the corner and drove to the bucket drawing the triple-team in the paint. Ball saw Brandom Ingram outside the arc and sent the chest pass to the second-year Laker. With about a second remaining in the game, Ingram released a ideal arching three-pointer that swished through the net for the go-ahead basket with 0.8 seconds left in the game.
L.A. led by 15 early in the fourth quarter, but the 76ers stormed back behind Embiid and Richaun Holmes.
Ball finished with 10 points, eight assists and eight rebounds.
Eagles TE Zach Ertz returns to practice after clearing concussion protocol
Burton started one game this season, the team's win over the Denver Broncos, a game Ertz missed with a hamstring injury. The Rams have allowed 46 catches for 501 yards and four touchdowns to tight ends this season.
Ben Simmons recorded a double-double with 12 points, a career-best 15 assists and 13 rebounds, and Jerryd Bayless contributed 12 points for the 76ers, who will next travel to face the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday.
Ingram also had seven rebounds and six assists in the win.
Jordan Clarkson and Randle each scored 16 off the bench, while Caldwell-Pope added 13 markers. Robert Covington chipped in 19 markers but Philadelphia still lost two in a row.
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- FromSoftware Teases Its New Game With Tagline Shadows Die Twice
- He aceptado la invitación de Meade para coordinar su campaña: Nuño
- How The Financial Crisis Gave Us Shorter Trees For Christmas This Year
- Kevin Gausman changing number to honor Roy Halladay
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- La Russie déclare que la Syrie est totalement libérée de Daech
- Bettman says National Hockey League will consider Seattle expansion bid