It was a race from behind for the Sixers, struggling to keep up with L.A., fighting from behind nearly the entire clash. Lonzo Ball grabbed the feed in the corner and drove to the bucket drawing the triple-team in the paint. Ball saw Brandom Ingram outside the arc and sent the chest pass to the second-year Laker. With about a second remaining in the game, Ingram released a ideal arching three-pointer that swished through the net for the go-ahead basket with 0.8 seconds left in the game.
L.A. led by 15 early in the fourth quarter, but the 76ers stormed back behind Embiid and Richaun Holmes.
Ball finished with 10 points, eight assists and eight rebounds.
Wenger responds to call for Giroud to leave Arsenal
The likes of Walcott are unable to fit into the current system Wenger deploys and his impressive performance against the Belarusian side, who were beyond abysmal at times , showed that he is ready to play when called upon.
Ben Simmons recorded a double-double with 12 points, a career-best 15 assists and 13 rebounds, and Jerryd Bayless contributed 12 points for the 76ers, who will next travel to face the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday.
Ingram also had seven rebounds and six assists in the win.
Jordan Clarkson and Randle each scored 16 off the bench, while Caldwell-Pope added 13 markers. Robert Covington chipped in 19 markers but Philadelphia still lost two in a row.
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH) Position Lowered by Guardian Capital Advisors LP
- YouTube to launch Spotify rival streaming music service in 2018
- Watch the unhinged new trailer for Kojima and Del Toro's Death Stranding
- La Russie déclare que la Syrie est totalement libérée de Daech
- Angry Birds and Sonic will soon be playable in Facebook Messenger
- FromSoftware Teases Its New Game With Tagline Shadows Die Twice
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- Investors Buy Shares of Coca-Cola (KO) on Weakness
- He aceptado la invitación de Meade para coordinar su campaña: Nuño
- Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum