Thankfully, the game's development team over at PUBG Corporation have acknowledged the need for variety and today's Game Awards event was the flawless time to display what new map Miramar has to offer.
But at the Game Awards show this evening, viewers got the first real, in-depth look in an official trailer.
PUBG will launch on the Microsoft Game Preview program on December 12. The latest addition will drop when Miramar and Erangel releases for players too cool off when traversing the new desert map.
Les Ch de France route 2019 attribués
La commune de La Haye-Fouassière accueillera l'épreuve phare du week-end, un événement toujours populaire une semaine avant le départ du Tour de France.
This means that PUBG will meet its previously-stated (although revised) goal of releasing in Q4 2017, making it just under the wire and in less than two weeks from now.
All new gameplay was shown live on air and it was revealed that the map will be available TONIGHT on test servers.
There's only around 20 seconds of new desert map footage, admittedly, with an additional 60 seconds of bluster around it, but an terrible lot has been packed into those brisk few moments. While this trailer focused on fast-paced driving action, including footage of the new van, truck and hints at new weapons, the idea of navigating through and around a gas station where vehicles can navigate through quickly is neat. An Xbox One early access version is scheduled for December 12th.
- Soul Calibur 6 Reveal Trailer Unveiled at The Game Awards
- Effects of depression in Bay of Bengal decreasing
- #QLDVotes Labor claims its 48th seat, however LNP is yet to concede
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information
- Fallen Kingdom' Is Here
- Champions League Last-16 Teams Confirmed
- Clashes continue as Israel strikes Gaza militant posts after rockets fired
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced