Thankfully, the game's development team over at PUBG Corporation have acknowledged the need for variety and today's Game Awards event was the flawless time to display what new map Miramar has to offer.
But at the Game Awards show this evening, viewers got the first real, in-depth look in an official trailer.
PUBG will launch on the Microsoft Game Preview program on December 12. The latest addition will drop when Miramar and Erangel releases for players too cool off when traversing the new desert map.
Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum
In Los Angeles , the Burning index rating, a daily reading of fire danger, is now at 296, according to fire officials, a record. The two blazes in the city of Los Angeles came after LAFD had sent firefighters to the massive Thomas Fire in Ventura County.
This means that PUBG will meet its previously-stated (although revised) goal of releasing in Q4 2017, making it just under the wire and in less than two weeks from now.
All new gameplay was shown live on air and it was revealed that the map will be available TONIGHT on test servers.
There's only around 20 seconds of new desert map footage, admittedly, with an additional 60 seconds of bluster around it, but an terrible lot has been packed into those brisk few moments. While this trailer focused on fast-paced driving action, including footage of the new van, truck and hints at new weapons, the idea of navigating through and around a gas station where vehicles can navigate through quickly is neat. An Xbox One early access version is scheduled for December 12th.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- Soul Calibur 6 Reveal Trailer Unveiled at The Game Awards
- Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
- Les Ch de France route 2019 attribués
- Jury Delivers Guilty Verdict in John Feit Murder Trial
- Clashes continue as Israel strikes Gaza militant posts after rockets fired
- FromSoftware Teases Its New Game With Tagline Shadows Die Twice
- Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced
- Bettman says National Hockey League will consider Seattle expansion bid
- Podcast: Lakers beat Sixers on the road behind Brandon Ingram game-winner