In April of this year, NVIDIA ratcheted up the performance a tad with a fully unlocked Pascal GP102 core in the form of TITAN Xp, boasting a full 12 TFLOPs of compute power. The GPU was launched by the company's founder and CEO Jensen Huang at the annual NIPS conference. With 21.1 billion transistors and new Tensor Cores specifically designed for deep learning delivering 110 teraflops, the GPU is created to tackle the toughest computation processing for scientific simulations.
"Our vision for Volta was to push the outer limits of high performance computing and AI".
Certain statements in this press release including, but not limited to, statements as to: the impact, performance, efficiencies, benefits and availability of TITAN V GPUs; TITAN V setting new performance standards for what is possible in a PC; and the value and impact TITAN V will deliver to deep learning researchers and its use to help change the world are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause results to be materially different than expectations.
New Basel rules could have "big impact" on Danish banks: government
The committee rules, dubbed Basel III, have been an ongoing global response to the 2007-2009 financial crisis. The financial crisis was the prelude to the Great Recession.
NVIDIA has surprised the world with the announcement of their next-gen TITAN V graphics card, a new card that rocks the latest Volta GPU architecture and 12GB of HBM2, culminating in a card that costs a whopping $2999.
As you might expect, the TITAN V will be added to the NVIDIA GPU Cloud, which provides quick access to a fully optimized deep learning software stack to advance artificial intelligence (AI) development. Today, their solutions further evolve to better support an important phase of AI development: "experimentation", added Jeremy Antoniuk, COO for Deep Cognition.
Given that the TITAN V is designed for use in research environments, don't expect to see an "enthusiast class" price on the card.
- Ex-South Carolina cop's shooting of motorist was murder: judge
- Trump reconnaît Jérusalem comme capitale d'Israël "regrettable" pour Macron
- Deep South Snow Expected Friday from Parts of Louisiana to North Carolina
- Trump's approval rating at 32%
- 3 dead following school shooting in New Mexico
- Bigg Boss 11: Divya Agarwal confronted Priyank Sharma in BB House
- Pentagon has no plans to evacuate USA dependents from South Korea
- A Way Out trailer revealed during The Game Awards 2017
- Gilead to buy Cell Design Labs for up to $567 mln
- FBI Director Christopher Wray Testifies Before House Judiciary Committee