OnePlus is now rolling out a new update for its OnePlus 5T sets, and even though it's not Android 8.0 Oreo update you were hoping for, it's still one that you wouldn't want to miss. The company, in a recent post on its Community pages, has announced that the latest upgrade is being pushed out to users in a phased stage and the devices will receive the same in the coming days. OnePlus 5T's secondary camera has focal length of f/1.7, the same as the primary camera. OnePlus CEO Carl Pei had previously announced that the developers were working on updates to bring improved low-light conditions, further adding that the images would have more detail than before. Also, the UI of the camera has been optimized. The over-the-air (OTA) update, debuted as OxygenOS 4.7.4, improves camera performance on the latest flagship OnePlus smartphone. Additionally, the update includes an improved stability of fingerprint and GPS and comes with general bug fixes and system stability improvements.
The OxygenOS 4.7.4 update also has system-level improvements, including optimisations for audio from speaker and earphones, face unlock, and vibration.
Leicester boss Puel admits he may need to sell strikers in January
Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has been described as "the complete player" by his manager Claude Puel . The 56-year-old told reporters: "I think Jamie Vardy is the complete player".
"For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 5T, we appreciate your active feedback and attempts to reach out to us".
The update will be rolled out to the OnePlus 5T units in phases but it looks like the users in Canada have received it first. Also, you are recommended to use a Wi-Fi network to download the update package.
- Lost Sphear gets a demo on console and PC
- Pa. state lawmaker faces calls to resign after calling fellow lawmaker gay
- North Korea Claims Inevitability of War 'Established Fact' as China Urges Calm
- Giancarlo Stanton would accept trade to Chicago Cubs
- 2 killed, 2 injured in knife attack in Tokyo
- Canning Vale fight: Witnesses tell of bloody brawl aftermath
- 3 dead following school shooting in New Mexico
- Bitcoin surges past $16000
- Deep South Snow Expected Friday from Parts of Louisiana to North Carolina
- Legal & General Group Plc Purchases 157874 Shares of Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ)