OnePlus is now rolling out a new update for its OnePlus 5T sets, and even though it's not Android 8.0 Oreo update you were hoping for, it's still one that you wouldn't want to miss. The company, in a recent post on its Community pages, has announced that the latest upgrade is being pushed out to users in a phased stage and the devices will receive the same in the coming days. OnePlus 5T's secondary camera has focal length of f/1.7, the same as the primary camera. OnePlus CEO Carl Pei had previously announced that the developers were working on updates to bring improved low-light conditions, further adding that the images would have more detail than before. Also, the UI of the camera has been optimized. The over-the-air (OTA) update, debuted as OxygenOS 4.7.4, improves camera performance on the latest flagship OnePlus smartphone. Additionally, the update includes an improved stability of fingerprint and GPS and comes with general bug fixes and system stability improvements.
The OxygenOS 4.7.4 update also has system-level improvements, including optimisations for audio from speaker and earphones, face unlock, and vibration.
American Outdoor Brands (AOBC) Updates Q3 Earnings Guidance
Pacad Investment Ltd. purchased a new position in shares of American Outdoor Brands during the second quarter worth $122,000. According to the latest data, the consensus recommendation for American Outdoor Brands Corporation (AOBC ) is Outperform.
"For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 5T, we appreciate your active feedback and attempts to reach out to us".
The update will be rolled out to the OnePlus 5T units in phases but it looks like the users in Canada have received it first. Also, you are recommended to use a Wi-Fi network to download the update package.
- S&P 500 breaks four-day slump, end slightly higher
- Virushka nuptials alert! Anushka Sharma, along with parents, spotted at Mumbai T2
- L'hommage de Stars 80 en concert à Dijon — Johnny
- Bitcoin surges past $16000
- Leicester boss Puel admits he may need to sell strikers in January
- 3 dead following school shooting in New Mexico
- Gilead to buy Cell Design Labs for up to $567 mln
- Lost Sphear gets a demo on console and PC
- Giancarlo Stanton would accept trade to Chicago Cubs
- 2 killed, 2 injured in knife attack in Tokyo