Meek's battle with the criminal justice system came to a head in November when he was sentenced to two to four years in prison for a probation violation.
TMZ adds that Meek's lawyers "have ordered a full transcript to show the appeals court the judge was prejudiced". His legal team filed an appeal after Judge Genece Brinkley, who also sentenced him, rejected a similar motion while calling him a "danger to the community".
She also alleged that the rapper "might have lied to the police and his probation officer about his address" and questions "the validity of his clean drug tests".
Klopp évasif sur l'avenir de Coutinho — Liverpool
Le FC Barcelone a bien l'intention d'être très actif cet hiver sur le marché des transferts . Ce serait d'ailleurs en janvier ou jamais pour conclure son arrivée depuis Liverpool .
Meek's serving his 2 to 4 years at Pennsylvania's SCI Chester. where he's part of the general labor crew, getting his hands very dirty. Meek's legal team filed another motion to a higher court following Brinkley's rejection but his request was once again denied.
Cleaning his cell block, washing dishes, maintaining the upkeep of prison grounds and even cooking and serving food are under his weekly duties.
He's supposedly also on the wait list for therapy courses, and is allowed to use the electrical and carpentry shops.
- PCB announces PSL 2018 schedule, final to be played in Karachi
- Warner Bros.' 'Justice League' Letdown Spurs Management Changes
- Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli in Gaza city
- Republican congressman expected to resign over sexual misconduct claims
- AngloGold to expand Western Australia mine, boosting production
- Sverrir Gudnason Tapped To Star In 'The Girl in the Spider's Web'
- "Je ne représenterai pas le Président américain aux Jeux Olympiques" — Vonn
- Flames' Matthew Tkachuk suspended for 'junior-hockey' spearing incident vs. Maple Leafs
- Tokyo 2020 mascot designs shortlisted for children's vote
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif goofing around is a fun watch